jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • infinity.
    FFR Veteran
    • Sep 2007
    • 1701

    #211
    Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

    this game is not dead


    just be more active on AIM guys
    signatures are for nerds

    nerds

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #212
      Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

      Was it really necessary to post the update twice?

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #213
        Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

        Also, on AIM for an hour or so until I go to bed. Chat with me if you like.

        Comment

        • argo15
          FFR Veteran
          • May 2006
          • 1863

          #214
          Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

          Since I'm going to die of curse after this phase. let me just post what to do.

          lynch kekeb
          seer bynary
          lynch mattc
          seer chanpianwar
          if you havn't won by then.... its probably infinity.

          Comment

          • u84
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 1921

            #215
            Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

            Originally posted by Makilaz
            Was it really necessary to post the update twice?
            I just updated it with the dead players grayed out.
            Originally posted by ryanisadouche
            I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

            Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


            Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #216
              Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

              So you did. Carry on.

              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #217
                Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                ummm so hey guys... sorry forgot to tell you I was camping all weekend again! Also, I believe I am due for a psychic reading update? As I have only received one so far!

                Comment

                • heavylee
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 961

                  #218
                  Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                  also kekeb until I can talk to some people and figure some stuff out.

                  Comment

                  • LifeVirus7
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2004
                    • 113

                    #219
                    Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                    kebeb, because argo said so

                    Comment

                    • heavylee
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 961

                      #220
                      Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                      ps another wolf is dead... So I think that makes 3?

                      Comment

                      • emerald000
                        the Mathemagician~
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 1320

                        #221
                        Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                        Meh. Didn't see that one coming.

                        EDIT: That I am dead Heavy...
                        Last edited by emerald000; 08-10-2008, 11:49 AM.

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #222
                          Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                          what one coming? My report?

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #223
                            Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                            Wait ... another wolf dying means emerald was a wolf?

                            ... wtf?

                            Comment

                            • tupacodaman
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 635

                              #224
                              Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                              kekeb I guess

                              Comment

                              • aTzUeLo1191
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 594

                                #225
                                Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                                Weeee I'm back...but come Tuesday I will definately need a sub.

                                Kekeb because I didn't get a seer reading N3.


                                Originally posted by omgitznpv
                                brb suicide
                                JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...