jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iluswirl
    Clueless & Comfortable
    • May 2007
    • 462

    #286
    Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

    Rofl at mass of death. Thats seriously insane though.

    Comment

    • xplayfan
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2005
      • 752

      #287
      Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

      Voting manti since he's not dead.

      It's a safety if you can't tell.

      Comment

      • iluswirl
        Clueless & Comfortable
        • May 2007
        • 462

        #288
        Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

        I'm just gonna go with xplay. Bandwagoning FTW.

        (In other words, safety on Manti.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #289
          Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

          A safety is usually done on someone without another vote. So, that leaves 8 others.

          P.S. Kyle, did you get my message?

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • iluswirl
            Clueless & Comfortable
            • May 2007
            • 462

            #290
            Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

            Oh. I was meaning to look that up.. But I partially assumed that a safety was just to avoid phantoms. Oh well. Live and learn.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #291
              Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

              A safety IS used to avoid a phantom. A safety means if you can't think of anyone else to vote for, or don't want to tread on anyone's toes, that you vote for them.

              However, it's pointless to safety on someone who wants to who has a vote. Just letting you know. If you need more detail:

              A safety avoines a phantom. A phantom is a penalty for not voting during the day. Phantoms are NOT given out if it's an insta (more than half the people voted for one person).

              First phantom - .001 of a vote against you.
              Second phantom - 1.001 of a vote against you.
              Third phantom - REPLACE THEM! and a two game ban.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #292
                Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                Voting someone who already has a vote and calling it a safety is one of the easiest ways to piss someone off. Just FYI.

                Comment

                • iluswirl
                  Clueless & Comfortable
                  • May 2007
                  • 462

                  #293
                  Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                  Alright. I made an honest mistake. I'm sorry about that too. So i'll just move on. I know it was stupid, but we all do make mistakes.

                  Anyway, I'm gonna change my vote to a safety on LifeVirus7 until I can talk to everybody on AIM.
                  Last edited by iluswirl; 08-13-2008, 09:50 AM.

                  Comment

                  • sc979
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 1644

                    #294
                    Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                    Ugh.

                    championanwar because I have nothing to go off of because I became really inactive over AIM for a while and basically have no idea what to do now because nearly everyone in the alliance is dead. Except that argo said so <_<.

                    Anyway, was mattc/manti seered?
                    ...

                    Comment

                    • infinity.
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 1701

                      #295
                      Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                      safety on tupacodaman
                      signatures are for nerds

                      nerds

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #296
                        Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                        Yeah, man, it's ok. We're just helping you along, don't worry.

                        DarkManticoreX2 -1/6- Xplayfan
                        Championanwar - 1/6- Sc979
                        iluswirl - - .001/10 Phantom
                        Sullyman2007 - .001/6 - phantom
                        tupacodaman - 1/6 - Infinity.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • tupacodaman
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 635

                          #297
                          Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                          ok wow so all the people who I knew were green/blue just died... only people left who I know ARE NOT wolves are Iluswirl, darkmanticorex2, and xplayfan. maybe left out one person but w/e. so I'm gonna go with argo's advice and say championanwar

                          Comment

                          • infinity.
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 1701

                            #298
                            Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                            Originally posted by tupacodaman
                            ok wow so all the people who I knew were green/blue just died... only people left who I know ARE NOT wolves are Iluswirl, darkmanticorex2, and xplayfan. maybe left out one person but w/e. so I'm gonna go with argo's advice and say championanwar
                            how are you SURE they arent wolves?

                            talk to me on aim please.
                            signatures are for nerds

                            nerds

                            Comment

                            • LifeVirus7
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2004
                              • 113

                              #299
                              Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                              as argo said, Championanwar

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #300
                                Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                                Continuing the bandwagon trend because I've got nothing to go on. Hit me up on AIM if you'd like to change my mind.

                                Champion

                                Comment

                                Working...