jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hoochan
    woah shrooms
    • Nov 2005
    • 3838

    #166
    Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

    Originally posted by Xception704
    Thanks for keeping me safe.
    ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    oh man that was a good one

    dont worry we love you bynary, you wannabe mensa, you

    Comment

    • aTzUeLo1191
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 594

      #167
      Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

      Ahhh sorry everyone I just got internet back like 17 seconds ago.

      @Xception and Redorigami: its a 50% chance of getting back a seer result at all.


      Originally posted by omgitznpv
      brb suicide
      JOIN TWG NAO!!!

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #168
        Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

        Hey guys. I die on Day 3 automagically unless whoever has the uncursing power uses it on me. Just an FYI.

        Also, kirth since he's going to die to rampant bandwagon no matter who I vote for.

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #169
          Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

          rzr, if life is getting in the way, get someone to help you host.
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #170
            Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

            What the hell are you talking about? I'm hosting just fine, thank you very much. See, I'm always around, unlike other hosts, so I can host perfectly. Like I am. If you're trying to imply that I've not yet ended the phase it's because insta hasn't been reached yet.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • infinity.
              FFR Veteran
              • Sep 2007
              • 1701

              #171
              Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

              he was just suggesting something..

              no need to be a jerk,
              signatures are for nerds

              nerds

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #172
                Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                If I wanted to be a jerk I would be, don't accuse me of being things I'm not. If you'd been around longer you'd know what I'm refering to.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • u84
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 1921

                  #173
                  Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                  Originally posted by aTzUeLo1191
                  Ahhh sorry everyone I just got internet back like 17 seconds ago.

                  @Xception and Redorigami: its a 50% chance of getting back a seer result at all.
                  Oh, so that means if you get one back, it's definitely right? This may change my lynch vote.. Nah. Not until I'm sure.
                  Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                  I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                  Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                  Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #174
                    Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                    DrKirth - 10/12 - atzuelo1191, hi_top, sc979, tupacodaman, xplayfan, heavy, redorigami, lifevirus7, argo15, Makilaz
                    Infinity. - 1/12 - u84
                    Kekeb .001/12 - phantom
                    hoochan - .0001/12 - phantom
                    Sullyman2007 - .001/12 - phantom
                    LifeVirus7 - .001/12 - phantom
                    cloud0005 - .001/12 - phantom
                    Xcpetion704 - 1/12 - Bynary Fission
                    Championanwar - 1/12 - Infinity.
                    tupacodaman - 1/12 - DrKirth
                    Last edited by rzr; 08-7-2008, 02:43 PM.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • u84
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 1921

                      #175
                      Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                      Rzr, you forgot to include Argo's vote.
                      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                      Comment

                      • aTzUeLo1191
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 594

                        #176
                        Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        23. atzeulo1191 (atzeulo1191)
                        Should be aTzUeLo1191.


                        Originally posted by omgitznpv
                        brb suicide
                        JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #177
                          Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                          Alright. I'll update it when I make the post at 8. I'm afraid I won't have a super-story again, since I'm really cramming this tourney (everyone should sign up), but I will write one and post it when I get around to it (probably tomorrow).

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • jwcgator
                            RIP ffrtokens
                            • May 2005
                            • 2221

                            #178
                            Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                            dr kirth

                            Comment

                            • u84
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 1921

                              #179
                              Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                              Switching my vote to DrKirth to hurry things up.
                              Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                              I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                              Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                              Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                              Comment

                              • emerald000
                                the Mathemagician~
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 1320

                                #180
                                Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                                u84, because I feel like so.

                                Comment

                                Working...