I'm not a moderator, but it'd be nice if we could keep the thoughts flowing towards jTWG. The reason is, this game requires a lot of thought, so as little distraction as possible would be nice.
I'm not a moderator, but it'd be nice if we could keep the thoughts flowing towards jTWG. The reason is, this game requires a lot of thought, so as little distraction as possible would be nice.
Well, that took a long ass time. All 18 are sent out. I'm sending a few more, to the new players and such. All roles are out, and the game begins. It is currently night 1. Night 1 will Saturday evening at 10:00 PM EST. Unless an extension is requested.
Also, if you recieved a second PM it goes along with your first.
Copse looting is: on
Night talking is: on
Phantoms are: on
AIM is: on
Card flipping is: ?
Originally posted by darkshark
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Originally posted by aperson
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
k guys, this is the game thread. The posts in this thread are supposed to be game related so that if you have to go back and find posts it doesn't take a long time going through junk posts.
Ok, now that that is out, welcome to the game new guys, I'm glad to be back in a game. Lets hope it gets interesting soon!
Comment