jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xplayfan
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2005
    • 752

    #256
    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

    Originally posted by sc979
    And also, the replacements are confusing. Didn't xplayfan replace somebody? Or did he get replaced afterwards too?
    I'm replacing chris301. I don't see my name on the player list though.

    Comment

    • sc979
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 1644

      #257
      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

      Okay, I think this is right.

      1. lightdarkness (lightdarkness42)
      2. massflavour (Massflavour)
      3. xplayfan (JONALEON1)
      4. argo15 (argo1516)
      5. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
      6. sc979 (Sam97379)
      7. DrKirth (drkirth)
      8. EnR (ryanffr)
      9. roundbox (tehroundbox)
      10. DarkManticoreX2 (darkmanticorex2)
      11. lightknight924 (nakah92)
      12. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
      13. t3hDDRKid (TheVisualParadox)
      14. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
      15. x3rohour (doppelbox)
      16. heavylee (heavyleah)

      Phantoms- lightdarkness, massflavour, xplayfan (2), argo15, roundbox, DarkManticoreX2, jwcgator, t3hDDRKid
      ...

      Comment

      • X3R0H0UR
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 540

        #258
        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

        erm, i thought the medic had to revive one person a night...who came back to life last night?
        Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

        Comment

        • Lightknight924
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2005
          • 1164

          #259
          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

          There's a 50% chance of success. The resurrection failed. Said Rzr earlier.

          Comment

          • sc979
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 1644

            #260
            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

            Nobody did.
            ...

            Comment

            • X3R0H0UR
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 540

              #261
              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

              ic, oops
              Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #262
                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                Sc, that makes sense, because if the LW were dead the ressurection should have been a success, if I read the rules of the game correctly?

                Comment

                • GamerShadow
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 2534

                  #263
                  Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                  Day 3 Ends in 23 hours.

                  Votes: (7 Needed for Insta)
                  X3R0H0UR: 1/7 - LightKnight924

                  Left to vote: Everybody else. Get cracking! =P
                  Note to self Finish.

                  Comment

                  • GamerShadow
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 2534

                    #264
                    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                    Also, to reiterate myself, I need any votes that were made before I started hosting to be restated. Quote yourself, or simply re-post your vote. If nobody voted, say so.

                    Thanks.
                    Note to self Finish.

                    Comment

                    • heavylee
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 961

                      #265
                      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                      I said I was voting on suspicions on ENR

                      Comment

                      • T3hDDRKid
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 754

                        #266
                        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                        I don't think anybody voted previously, Gamer.

                        I think I'm voting massflavour unless some evidence comes up.
                        Originally posted by MalReynolds
                        it just goes with what I said

                        what brought this country together?

                        desegregation

                        we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                        let's start with baseball

                        Comment

                        • GamerShadow
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 2534

                          #267
                          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                          Thanks everybody. Is all the action on AIM, or is there no action at all? Cause in the thread it is a wasteland.

                          Votes: (7 Needed for Insta)
                          X3R0H0UR: 1/7 - LightKnight924
                          EnR: 1/7 - heavylee
                          massflavour: 1/7 - T3hDDRKid

                          Left to vote: Everybody else.

                          Next update might or might not come directly after I release the next Chapter of FFR: The Phantom Challenge. We'll see.
                          Note to self Finish.

                          Comment

                          • T3hDDRKid
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 754

                            #268
                            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                            There's a little action on AIM, but as far as I can tell the direction this game is going is determined.
                            Originally posted by MalReynolds
                            it just goes with what I said

                            what brought this country together?

                            desegregation

                            we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                            let's start with baseball

                            Comment

                            • Lightknight924
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 1164

                              #269
                              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                              Most of the action is finished, it's a matter of narrowing it down.

                              Comment

                              • heavylee
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 961

                                #270
                                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                                Well, we were active on aim a lot previously, but I was at the beach all day etc, so I wasn't near a computer...

                                Comment

                                Working...