jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • emerald000
    the Mathemagician~
    • Nov 2005
    • 1320

    #406
    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

    If we seered him red, manti.

    Comment

    • EnR
      Massive flaming dildos.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2007
      • 8431

      #407
      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

      Mayntee
      sigpic

      Comment

      • X3R0H0UR
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 540

        #408
        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

        darkmanticoreX
        Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

        Comment

        • chris301
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2004
          • 92

          #409
          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

          im so sorry peoples about not posting....my computer has been broken....but now it is back up
          BRAWL FC : 0860-2998-4136

          PM me if you wanna play

          Comment

          • xplayfan
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2005
            • 752

            #410
            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

            manti

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #411
              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

              manti
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #412
                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                Manti's dead. Heavy's dead. Night whatever it is now will end in 4x6 hours. Cheers

                I'm grocery shopping now. I've decided I'll place everything in one giant post after this. It'll be one long catch-up story.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • jwcgator
                  RIP ffrtokens
                  • May 2005
                  • 2221

                  #413
                  Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                  alive player list (please confirm xD, thanks LK)

                  1. lightdarkness (lightdarkness42)
                  2. massflavour (Massflavour)
                  3. xplayfan (JONALEON1)
                  5. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                  6. sc979 (Sam97379)
                  7. DrKirth (drkirth)
                  8. EnR (ryanffr)
                  9. roundbox (tehroundbox)
                  12. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
                  13. t3hDDRKid (TheVisualParadox)
                  15. x3rohour (doppelbox)

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #414
                    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                    Is Massflavour dead? Hmmm? I don't remember. I'll figure everything out tonight. It looks correct.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • Lightknight924
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 1164

                      #415
                      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                      Originally posted by rzr
                      Night whatever it is now will end in 4x6 hours.
                      I don't leik ur mind gaymesss =\

                      Comment

                      • DrKirth
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 484

                        #416
                        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                        Mm yes massflavour is still dead. Other than that it's right.


                        Be efficient.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #417
                          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                          Originally posted by Lightknight924
                          I don't leik ur mind gaymesss =\
                          That's ok I don't like how you break the rules and post after death































                          Roundbox go bye bye. KILL ANOTHER! You have until Wednesday at 7 PM.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #418
                            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                            I REGRET NOTHINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • Lightknight924
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 1164

                              #419
                              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                              yeah

                              Comment

                              • sc979
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 1644

                                #420
                                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                                err... nobody got revived?
                                ...

                                Comment

                                Working...