Lol, stupid SkyFox_, I waited for him to see the thread so he'd have a fighting chance but he didn't. Good job, humans, you put up the best fight I've ever seen. Post game coming.
Originally posted by darkshark
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Originally posted by aperson
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Thanks a lot to everyone who answered my PM asking for all their actions through all phases. Oh, by the way, jwc was the only one to reply. I had to rape my inbox looking for everything and piece things together since not all were sent in PM's. I'll do a player analysis after, thread coming now.
Originally posted by darkshark
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Originally posted by aperson
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Comment