jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky
The HE vigi'd manti because the HE seer'd him, and he came up red.Comment
-
Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky
which just adds to my point, if you're already in an alliance with the human elemental, then why are you so much more worried about heavy or you getting vigi'd than you were before? if you really do know who the human elemental is, just have him guard one of you

Comment
-
Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky
Heavy SEER'd Pnt, you guys. There's no way that heavy and I are lying, because the odds of two wolves forming an alliance as the seer, with the HE, and the gaurdian, is extremely low without any of the real blues coming out.Comment
-
Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky
That was the plan, but then I saw that there were an equal amount of votes. So at the last minute I saved the HE from using his gaurd by voting you.Comment
-
Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky
I still don't want to kill pnt, but at the same time I don't want to kill LK. So I'll go for X3ro instead.Comment
-
Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky
This is the log I had with heavy, except we edited out the names of the people in the alliance for their own safety.
heavyleah (2:47:55 PM):
Nakah92 came back from idle at 2:50:11 PM
Nakah92 (3:43:07 PM):
heavyleah (3:43:07 PM):
Nakah92 (3:43:12 PM):
heavyleah (4:42:12 PM):
Nakah92 (4:42:34 PM):
Nakah92 (4:42:48 PM):
Nakah92 (4:42:50 PM):
heavyleah (4:43:13 PM):
heavyleah (4:43:18 PM):
heavyleah (4:43:25 PM):
Nakah92 (4:43:32 PM):
heavyleah (4:43:33 PM):
heavyleah (4:43:35 PM):
heavyleah (4:43:43 PM):
Nakah92 (4:43:58 PM):
Nakah92 (4:44:12 PM):
heavyleah (4:44:35 PM):
heavyleah (4:44:43 PM):
heavyleah (4:44:50 PM):
heavyleah (4:44:57 PM):
heavyleah (4:45:11 PM):
Nakah92 (4:45:30 PM):
heavyleah (4:45:52 PM):
Nakah92 (4:47:02 PM):
Nakah92 (4:47:07 PM):
heavyleah (4:48:03 PM):
heavyleah (4:48:12 PM):
Nakah92 (4:48:51 PM):
Nakah92 (4:48:55 PM):
Nakah92 (4:49:21 PM):
heavyleah (4:49:27 PM):
Nakah92 (4:49:30 PM):
Nakah92 (4:50:00 PM):
heavyleah (4:50:14 PM):
Nakah92 (4:50:35 PM):
Nakah92 (4:50:50 PM):
heavyleah (4:50:54 PM):
Nakah92 (4:50:55 PM):
heavyleah (4:50:57 PM):
heavyleah (4:51:01 PM):
Nakah92 (4:51:07 PM):
heavyleah (4:51:09 PM):
Nakah92 (4:51:19 PM):
Nakah92 (4:51:22 PM):
heavyleah (4:51:24 PM):
Nakah92 (4:51:25 PM):
Nakah92 (4:51:33 PM):
Nakah92 (4:51:36 PM):
heavyleah (4:51:38 PM):
Nakah92 (4:52:13 PM):
Nakah92 (4:52:19 PM):
Nakah92 (4:52:23 PM):
Nakah92 (4:52:26 PM):
Nakah92 (4:52:29 PM):
heavyleah (4:52:32 PM):
Nakah92 (4:52:40 PM):
Nakah92 (4:52:43 PM):
heavyleah (4:52:46 PM):
heavyleah (4:52:47 PM):
Nakah92 (4:52:53 PM):
heavyleah (4:52:57 PM):
Nakah92 (4:52:58 PM):
Nakah92 (4:52:58 PM):
Nakah92 went away at 4:53:15 PM
heavyleah (6:14:10 PM):
Nakah92 (6:14:10 PM):
Nakah92 returned at 7:19:58 PM
Nakah92 (7:22:17 PM):
Nakah92 (7:22:22 PM):
heavyleah (7:28:16 PM):
heavyleah (7:28:24 PM):
heavyleah (7:31:16 PM):
heavyleah (7:32:05 PM):
Nakah92 (7:44:58 PM):
heavyleah (7:47:33 PM):
heavyleah (7:47:37 PM):
heavyleah (7:47:45 PM):
heavyleah (7:48:11 PM):
Nakah92 (7:48:30 PM):
heavyleah (7:48:37 PM):
heavyleah (7:48:46 PM):
heavyleah (7:48:51 PM):
heavyleah (7:49:06 PM):
heavyleah (7:49:27 PM):
heavyleah (7:49:34 PM):
heavyleah (7:49:51 PM):
heavyleah (7:50:32 PM):
Nakah92 (7:54:33 PM):
Nakah92 (7:54:40 PM):
Nakah92 (7:54:46 PM):
heavyleah (7:54:51 PM):
heavyleah (7:54:55 PM):
Nakah92 (7:54:59 PM):
heavyleah (7:55:04 PM):
Nakah92 (7:55:10 PM):
Nakah92 (7:55:23 PM):
Nakah92 (7:55:28 PM):
Nakah92 (7:55:31 PM):
heavyleah (7:55:31 PM):
Nakah92 (7:56:00 PM):
heavyleah (7:56:49 PM):
heavyleah (7:56:52 PM):
heavyleah (7:56:57 PM):
Nakah92 (7:57:25 PM):
Nakah92 (7:57:36 PM):
Nakah92 (7:57:46 PM):
heavyleah (7:57:58 PM):
heavyleah (7:58:02 PM):
Nakah92 (7:58:10 PM):
Nakah92 (7:58:53 PM):
Nakah92 (7:59:15 PM):
Nakah92 (7:59:37 PM):
heavyleah (7:59:48 PM):
heavyleah (7:59:50 PM):
heavyleah (7:59:56 PM):
heavyleah (8:00:09 PM):
heavyleah (8:00:13 PM):
heavyleah (8:00:23 PM):
Nakah92 (8:00:25 PM):
heavyleah (8:00:28 PM):
heavyleah (8:00:32 PM):
Nakah92 (8:00:37 PM):
heavyleah (8:00:53 PM):
Nakah92 (8:00:53 PM):
Nakah92 (8:01:07 PM):
heavyleah (8:01:18 PM):
Nakah92 (8:01:18 PM):
heavyleah (8:01:19 PM):
Nakah92 (8:01:39 PM):
Nakah92 (8:01:41 PM):
Nakah92 (8:01:45 PM):
Nakah92 (8:01:48 PM):
Nakah92 (8:02:22 PM):
heavyleah (8:07:06 PM):
heavyleah (8:07:11 PM):
heavyleah (8:07:16 PM):
heavyleah (8:07:44 PM):
Nakah92 (8:09:13 PM):
Nakah92 (8:09:14 PM):
Nakah92 (8:09:37 PM):
Nakah92 (8:09:47 PM):
heavyleah (8:09:53 PM):
heavyleah (8:10:43 PM):
heavyleah (8:10:48 PM):
heavyleah (8:10:53 PM):
Nakah92 (8:11:09 PM):
heavyleah (8:11:34 PM):
Nakah92 (8:12:43 PM):
heavyleah (8:12:53 PM):
Nakah92 (8:12:55 PM):
Nakah92 (8:13:07 PM):
heavyleah (8:13:30 PM):
Nakah92 (8:16:43 PM):
Nakah92 (8:16:51 PM):
heavyleah (8:16:57 PM):
heavyleah (8:16:59 PM):
heavyleah (8:17:02 PM):
Nakah92 (8:17:09 PM):
heavyleah (8:17:10 PM):
Nakah92 (8:17:15 PM):
heavyleah (8:17:21 PM):
heavyleah (8:17:24 PM):
Nakah92 (9:14:23 PM):
Nakah92 (9:14:28 PM):
Nakah92 (9:14:30 PM):
Nakah92 (9:14:44 PM):
heavyleah (9:20:21 PM):
Nakah92 signed off at 10:02:12 PMComment
-
Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky
merlonifan28 (4:23:00 PM): well if he still has the guard left then why wouldn't you do that instead of revealing all of your roles to the whole thread
Nakah92 (4:23:28 PM): because the HE can't gaurd a lynch on heavy
Nakah92 (4:23:30 PM): or self
merlonifan28 (4:23:40 PM): says who
Nakah92 (4:23:49 PM): You can't gaurd a lynch
you're lying again

Comment
-
-
Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky
haha, nevermind my post. heavyleah (2:47:55 PM): posted
Nakah92 came back from idle at 2:50:11 PM
Nakah92 (3:43:07 PM): You there.
heavyleah (3:43:07 PM): I am away from my computer right now.
Nakah92 (3:43:12 PM): Hallo.
heavyleah (4:42:12 PM): yo
Nakah92 (4:42:34 PM): hey
Nakah92 (4:42:48 PM): Heavy, what are the risks, do you think, that the seer is false
Nakah92 (4:42:50 PM): and just a wolf
heavyleah (4:43:13 PM): very slim in my opinion
heavyleah (4:43:18 PM): but you never know in this game
heavyleah (4:43:25 PM): i don't think a wolf would risk it like minute 5 of d1
Nakah92 (4:43:32 PM): How certain are you, of this being the seer?
heavyleah (4:43:33 PM): they would wait a bit and see if anything happened
heavyleah (4:43:35 PM): i would think
heavyleah (4:43:43 PM): i would go with 85% maybe higher sure
Nakah92 (4:43:58 PM): Hmm...
Nakah92 (4:44:12 PM): What exactly makes you so sure?
heavyleah (4:44:35 PM): just the way the conversation came about etc
heavyleah (4:44:43 PM): i dunno, i really don't think a wolf would fake it so soon
heavyleah (4:44:50 PM): but maybe they are really good at acting the part
heavyleah (4:44:57 PM): I can't really explain it
heavyleah (4:45:11 PM): but I just thought i should get the info out there so we didn't waste the d1 lynch
Nakah92 (4:45:30 PM): So would you feel comfortable taking action with your amount of certainty?
heavyleah (4:45:52 PM): what do you mean?
Nakah92 (4:47:02 PM): I mean, would you feel comfortable risking that informaton to others, knowing that if the seer was false then it would put use in danger
Nakah92 (4:47:07 PM): Are you that certain?
heavyleah (4:48:03 PM): what do you mean?
heavyleah (4:48:12 PM): i already posted the seer information
Nakah92 (4:48:51 PM): Alright, this is what I mean.
Nakah92 (4:48:55 PM): I formed an alliance.
Nakah92 (4:49:21 PM): I'm trusting your word here, and willing to take the risk in telling you all of this, because if you are right, then we would have a very huge advantage on the wolves.
heavyleah (4:49:27 PM): ok
Nakah92 (4:49:30 PM): BOB’s the Human Elemental.
Nakah92 (4:50:00 PM): I was talking to JOE earlier, and he came out to BOB as the gaurdian, before BOB told him he was the elemental,
heavyleah (4:50:14 PM): ok
Nakah92 (4:50:35 PM): I spoke to tehddr last night, and I am almost certain that he is human, him and I discussed this and I think BOB’s going to seer manti tonight
Nakah92 (4:50:50 PM): I ask that you tell the seer to seer BOB tonight
heavyleah (4:50:54 PM): ok
Nakah92 (4:50:55 PM): to prove himself as a blue
heavyleah (4:50:57 PM): he comes up as blue
heavyleah (4:51:01 PM): ok
Nakah92 (4:51:07 PM): JOE is gaurding BOB
heavyleah (4:51:09 PM): how do you know you can trust BOB and teh?
Nakah92 (4:51:19 PM): wel teh not so sure, almsot certain I suppose
Nakah92 (4:51:22 PM): same as you are with the seer
heavyleah (4:51:24 PM): ok
Nakah92 (4:51:25 PM): the way the covnersation went
Nakah92 (4:51:33 PM): BOB made it fairly obvious'
Nakah92 (4:51:36 PM): here's the covnersation
heavyleah (4:51:38 PM): ok
Nakah92 (4:52:13 PM): hey
Nakah92 (4:52:19 PM): BOB: so
BOB: sup
Nakah92: meh
Nakah92: calling you a man whore in the chat, youtube,
Nakah92: the usual
BOB: im glad this game is starting to roll on lol
Nakah92: mmm
BOB: instead of everyone being like
BOB: lol safety
Nakah92: I should vote argo I guess, I just don't feel like I should.
Nakah92: I have no reason not to.
Nakah92: I suppose I don't want to be held accountable for his death
Nakah92: should this all be a lie
Nakah92: meh
Nakah92: to hell with it
Nakah92: argo it is
BOB: you were the wolf elemental last game right?
BOB: riiiiiiiiiiiiiight?
BOB: argh you're going to make me look it up xD
BOB: oh yea
BOB: sooo
BOB: im assuming there's a small chance you got rerolled a wolf
Nakah92: yeah there's a small chance.
Nakah92: Rzr did try to make the roles switching equivalent though, so he said
Nakah92: pissed me off
BOB: sooo im just gonna kind of trust you on this
BOB: im the guard lol
Nakah92: for realz?
BOB: for realz
Nakah92: Excellent.
MORE CONVERSATION I DON’T FEEL LIKE EDITING…
Nakah92 (4:52:23 PM): Alrighty,
Nakah92 (4:52:26 PM): read through that
Nakah92 (4:52:29 PM): I need to go to work
heavyleah (4:52:32 PM): ok
Nakah92 (4:52:40 PM): I'll discuss this more with you when I get home tonight around 9-ish
Nakah92 (4:52:43 PM): Good luck.
heavyleah (4:52:46 PM): alright
heavyleah (4:52:47 PM): peace
Nakah92 (4:52:53 PM): Tell no one of this
heavyleah (4:52:57 PM): ok
Nakah92 (4:52:58 PM): Alright,
Nakah92 (4:52:58 PM): peace
Nakah92 went away at 4:53:15 PM
heavyleah (6:14:10 PM): i'm scared i will get vigi'd or wolved
Nakah92 (6:14:10 PM): I am currently away from the computer.
Nakah92 returned at 7:19:58 PM
Nakah92 (7:22:17 PM): uh...
Nakah92 (7:22:22 PM): what did you post?
heavyleah (7:28:16 PM): i didn't
heavyleah (7:28:24 PM): but people keep saying that i will probably be wolved
heavyleah (7:31:16 PM): yo?
heavyleah (7:32:05 PM): hey i have something important to say
Nakah92 (7:44:58 PM): yes?
heavyleah (7:47:33 PM): ok
heavyleah (7:47:37 PM): i've been thinking about it
heavyleah (7:47:45 PM): i might ruin the game for me, but I feel like I have to do something
heavyleah (7:48:11 PM): You would not have come to me if BOB wasn't legit for the mere fact that you know I would get the seer to seer him
Nakah92 (7:48:30 PM): ?
heavyleah (7:48:37 PM): If BOB were mw you would screw him over cause he'd come up as green
heavyleah (7:48:46 PM): and if he were wolf he'd be red
heavyleah (7:48:51 PM): so for now I am going to trust you
heavyleah (7:49:06 PM): I assume you won't tell anyone unless you deem it necessary
heavyleah (7:49:27 PM): I know for 100% certainty that argo is red
heavyleah (7:49:34 PM): I know this because I am the seer
heavyleah (7:49:51 PM): I didn't know what to do about it, so I figured posting that the seer came to me was the safest way to do it
heavyleah (7:50:32 PM): hello?
Nakah92 (7:54:33 PM): ah alright
Nakah92 (7:54:40 PM): I feel much better about coming out to you about BOB now
Nakah92 (7:54:46 PM): This is better than I planned then.
heavyleah (7:54:51 PM): haha ya
heavyleah (7:54:55 PM): except now everyone wants me to die
Nakah92 (7:54:59 PM): We now have a direct alliance with the blues
heavyleah (7:55:04 PM): well i believe you
Nakah92 (7:55:10 PM): alright then I'll have JOE to gaurd you tonight
Nakah92 (7:55:23 PM): JOE gaurd you*
Nakah92 (7:55:28 PM): I don't think BOB will die,
Nakah92 (7:55:31 PM): just yet
heavyleah (7:55:31 PM): except are you certain he is guard?
Nakah92 (7:56:00 PM): Well what did you think after I sent the conversation to you?
heavyleah (7:56:49 PM): I believe it is too elaborate for two wolves to fake a convo
heavyleah (7:56:52 PM): but he could be
heavyleah (7:56:57 PM): I haven't played with him much
Nakah92 (7:57:25 PM): We need to find the wolf elemental, if we find him BOB can vigi him, then I can come out and inform everyone of our alliance without givig away your names
Nakah92 (7:57:36 PM): but I'd never know if I found the wolf elemental
Nakah92 (7:57:46 PM): So what use is this.
heavyleah (7:57:58 PM): well if we kill this red
heavyleah (7:58:02 PM): we can keep seering people
Nakah92 (7:58:10 PM): I can't, but you can yes
Nakah92 (7:58:53 PM): So it comes to this, you can seer BOB tonight if you'd like, or you can trust that He really is the Human Elemental, in which we could get two seerings on people tonight(his and yours)
Nakah92 (7:59:15 PM): plus BOB told me he gaurded xero night one, not that it means anything anyways
Nakah92 (7:59:37 PM): We could seer JOE, but I think that the idea of one of us lying is too extreme
heavyleah (7:59:48 PM): well
heavyleah (7:59:50 PM): if it comes down to it
heavyleah (7:59:56 PM): if you tell him to guard me tonight
heavyleah (8:00:09 PM): and if i die, you need to find the medic
heavyleah (8:00:13 PM): and kill JOE
heavyleah (8:00:23 PM): so that would give us a wolf in itself
Nakah92 (8:00:25 PM): Well BOB doesn't know you're seer
heavyleah (8:00:28 PM): so i guess I have to go with that
heavyleah (8:00:32 PM): he will if you tell himt og uard me
Nakah92 (8:00:37 PM): and that wouldn't necessarily make BOB a wolf if you die
heavyleah (8:00:53 PM): well it would make it pretty suspicious
Nakah92 (8:00:53 PM): The meer fact that you came out in the thread as a seer's connection puts you in danger
Nakah92 (8:01:07 PM): yeah but it'd be too close
heavyleah (8:01:18 PM): i know
Nakah92 (8:01:18 PM): I hope the WE doesn't use his vigi
heavyleah (8:01:19 PM): ok
Nakah92 (8:01:39 PM): Day's over
Nakah92 (8:01:41 PM): argo is dead
Nakah92 (8:01:45 PM): not officially
Nakah92 (8:01:48 PM): but technically
Nakah92 (8:02:22 PM): Also, why did you seer argo of all people?
heavyleah (8:07:06 PM): he was the only person i talked to
heavyleah (8:07:11 PM): first game i seered pnt and he was blue
heavyleah (8:07:16 PM): and then this time i hit a red
heavyleah (8:07:44 PM): i'm half tempted to seer pnt again
Nakah92 (8:09:13 PM): I wolfed pnt first game and he was medic
Nakah92 (8:09:14 PM): paha
Nakah92 (8:09:37 PM): I'd say yes to seering pnt, he was who BOB was going to seer before tehddr and I decided to seer manti
Nakah92 (8:09:47 PM): Manti's more valuable.
heavyleah (8:09:53 PM): alright
heavyleah (8:10:43 PM): i could go for pnt
heavyleah (8:10:48 PM): mainly because he knew last game i was seer
heavyleah (8:10:53 PM): so probably doesn't buy my seer came to me story
Nakah92 (8:11:09 PM): unless he's medic again which would be awesome
heavyleah (8:11:34 PM): ya, but i doubt it
Nakah92 (8:12:43 PM): mmm
heavyleah (8:12:53 PM): but i could see him being a wolf
Nakah92 (8:12:55 PM): Also, I trust tehddr mostly because he was MW last game
Nakah92 (8:13:07 PM): which means it's highly unlikely that he's MW again
heavyleah (8:13:30 PM): ya... perhaps
Nakah92 (8:16:43 PM): Alright, I trust you two(JOE and you) to be who you say you are)
Nakah92 (8:16:51 PM): who you say you are.*
heavyleah (8:16:57 PM): ok
heavyleah (8:16:59 PM): i trust you
heavyleah (8:17:02 PM): not sure about JOE
Nakah92 (8:17:09 PM): So either, you're lying and I'm going to get JOE killed
heavyleah (8:17:10 PM): but i'll go with it for now
Nakah92 (8:17:15 PM): or JOE's lying and we both die
heavyleah (8:17:21 PM): yup
heavyleah (8:17:24 PM): one of the two
Nakah92 (9:14:23 PM): If I die tonight, I'll need you and JOE to tell people BOB was the human Elemental, and tell then that the gaurdian and seer have formed an alliance with a few humans
Nakah92 (9:14:28 PM): don't give away names
Nakah92 (9:14:30 PM): Make it brief.
Nakah92 (9:14:44 PM): This is only if I die.
heavyleah (9:20:21 PM): ok
Nakah92 signed off at 10:02:012 PMComment
-
Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky
Then forgive me if I'm mistaken, but I don't think you can gaurd a lynch.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky
Manti was just looking at the thread earlier. It's weird that he hasn't really looked except for now when pnt is made focus.Comment
-
Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky
Three for pnt, one for heavy, one for x3r0, three for me.Comment
Comment