jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #481
    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

    Originally posted by rzr
    I sent everyone with a special role a PM. I'd appreciate it if they'd reply.
    good job giving away the last wolf by sending everyone with a special role a pm.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • jwcgator
      RIP ffrtokens
      • May 2005
      • 2221

      #482
      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      good job giving away the last wolf by sending everyone with a special role a pm.
      Oh damn, didn't even notice that.

      ****

      Comment

      • skyfox_
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 354

        #483
        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

        haha,im a slow poster and im almost never at home-.-

        i coulda won,lol

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #484
          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          good job giving away the last wolf by sending everyone with a special role a pm.
          I guess you never heard of BCC? Well, it's this brilliant intention I can explain if you'd like.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • Lightknight924
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2005
            • 1164

            #485
            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

            hahaha

            Comment

            • jwcgator
              RIP ffrtokens
              • May 2005
              • 2221

              #486
              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

              Lol rzr, it shows the name of everyone you BCC'd it to. At first I just assumed that you CC'd it to everyone that was living so I didn't bother reading the names.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #487
                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                I'd post a screenshot, but that would have to make me incredibly not lazy.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                Working...