jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EnR
    Massive flaming dildos.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2007
    • 8431

    #271
    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

    safety on heavy

    btw, heavy what makes me suspicious o.o
    sigpic

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #272
      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

      I was just suspicious of the way you reacted to the whole seer stuff... It just seemed like you were taking pnt's side. I haven't made a case against you though because it could have just been a normal reaction.

      So, that is why I find you slightly suspicious.

      Comment

      • EnR
        Massive flaming dildos.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2007
        • 8431

        #273
        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

        alright, makes sense, I talked to nakah for a while this morning, I beleive you guys now.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • X3R0H0UR
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 540

          #274
          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

          I have a court date and a paper to write tomorrow, so I might not make it back on...at this point its just stabbing till we get it....ENR to follow the leader.
          Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #275
            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

            I'll let Gamer finish this day. I'll take back over for the night phase. <3 I'm calm now. I'd like to talk to Lightknight a little more, though. And who ever else has a problem with me.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • EnR
              Massive flaming dildos.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2007
              • 8431

              #276
              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

              rofl.. if I get lynched because people are going to fallow the "leader" this game is bs.
              sigpic

              Comment

              • Lightknight924
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2005
                • 1164

                #277
                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                I never said it was personal rzr.

                Also, farewell EnR.

                Comment

                • EnR
                  Massive flaming dildos.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 8431

                  #278
                  Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                  im voting xero because that was a pretty wolfy move just voting because the seer did, it makes you look like a suck up pretending to be green.
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • sc979
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 1644

                    #279
                    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                    I have to wake up at 7:40 tomorrow morning to take some test, so won't be here during the morning. Semi-safety on emerald for being one of the 3 that wanted to lynch lightknight, though I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary in his log with pnt.
                    ...

                    Comment

                    • DrKirth
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 484

                      #280
                      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                      Putting up a vote on massflavour, because I haven't talked to everyone and if no one else has considerable suspicions, it's best to vote out a player that will most likely be inactive.


                      Be efficient.

                      Comment

                      • xplayfan
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 752

                        #281
                        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                        Safety on DrKirth since I have no idea who to vote for and that I probably can't wake up before the deadline.

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #282
                          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                          rzr you're dumb for not answering my question

                          safety on ddr until someone can convince me otherwise to change my vote
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • heavylee
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 961

                            #283
                            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                            interesting votes... I'm off to work, I don't know what the vote count is at, but I won't change my vote, and will let it go to whoever has the most, because I don't have high suspicions.

                            Comment

                            • X3R0H0UR
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 540

                              #284
                              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                              Originally posted by EnR
                              im voting xero because that was a pretty wolfy move just voting because the seer did, it makes you look like a suck up pretending to be green.
                              Uhhh, we're no where near deadline...there's plenty of time to get votes in that don't kill you. If its 'wolfy' to vote the way the alliance leader votes, then sign me up I guess...
                              Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                              Comment

                              • emerald000
                                the Mathemagician~
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 1320

                                #285
                                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                                Safety on LD.

                                Comment

                                Working...