jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lightknight924
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 1164

    #76
    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

    Argo is dead.

    Comment

    • T3hDDRKid
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 754

      #77
      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

      I dunno Farka, it sure does seem shoddy for a wolf maneuver, but if it's true, the seer is a total idiot.
      Originally posted by MalReynolds
      it just goes with what I said

      what brought this country together?

      desegregation

      we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

      let's start with baseball

      Comment

      • Lightknight924
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 1164

        #78
        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

        Who's Farka?

        Comment

        • argo15
          FFR Veteran
          • May 2006
          • 1863

          #79
          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

          Originally posted by X3R0H0UR
          well i'll go with argo, unless he counterclaims he's actually a blue...in which case he's screwed anyway...mostly to avoid a phan though
          If i was blue I would of came out already =. If i truley am red the red miller is out, any other reds are true wolves =/.

          Comment

          • Lightknight924
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2005
            • 1164

            #80
            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

            Dead men don't talk.

            Comment

            • argo15
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2006
              • 1863

              #81
              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

              rzr didn't convict me yet =).

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #82
                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                Is it phantom time? I think it is! Post coming soon, guys. Argo's dead.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #83
                  Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                  So, apparently I was an Iraqi soldier. I mean, I would never betray my country. And apparently I had been seen through the night-vision goggles as a traitor. I was angry, but I wasn't stupid enough to show the emotion. I had the others gathering around me crying out "ex-e-cu-tion! ex-e-cu-tion!" and a tear slid silently down my cheek. I knew my time was up... But that doesn't mean I want it to. As two men stood me up I did not fight back. My hands were unnecessarily cuffed behind me. I stepped out blindly into a small square. The firing squad was around me, guns raised. It's not like I could resist... so, I didn't. I tilted my head up to face the sky... The last thing I heard was a deep voice yell "FIRE!"

                  Argo15 is dead. It is now night 2. This phase will end tomorrow, Monday, at 10:00 PM EST.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #84
                    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                    1. Makilaz (benderchan)
                    2. kekeb (kekeb)
                    3. Chris301 (chris301B) > PHANTOM
                    4. argo15 (argo1516) > PHANTOM
                    5. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                    6. sc979 (Sam97379)
                    7. DrKirth (drkirth)
                    8. EnR (ryanffr)
                    9. roundbox (tehroundbox)
                    10. DarkMantocreX2 (darkmanticorex2) [b]PHANTOM[b]
                    11. lightknight924 (nakah92)
                    12. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
                    13. t3hDDRKid (TheVisualParadox)
                    14. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                    15. x3rohour (doppelbox)
                    16. heavylee (heavyleah)

                    Manti, you're the moderator of this forum. I expect you to not be getting phantoms.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #85
                      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                      yeah sorry argo can't have a phantom if he's dead

                      Comment

                      • X3R0H0UR
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 540

                        #86
                        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                        if he comes back to life he can
                        Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #87
                          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                          Thank you, X3R0.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • heavylee
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 961

                            #88
                            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                            dum de dum... I am home from work and sad to see no updated posts in here.

                            Comment

                            • chris301
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 92

                              #89
                              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                              now what exactly is a PHANTOM?
                              BRAWL FC : 0860-2998-4136

                              PM me if you wanna play

                              Comment

                              • heavylee
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 961

                                #90
                                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                                A phantom is when someone doesn't put a vote in for the lynch. It is basically a way to monitor inactivity. It counts as a portion of a vote towards the person who gets the phantom.

                                That is a basic definition, I'm sure someone else will give a better one later. As everyone else is way more technical.

                                Comment

                                Working...