jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #31
    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

    I feel like such a prick having to enforce the rules... Well, as long as I'm not screwing up the rules, they do state that after you make a vote you cannot un-vote. You can change it to another player as a safety, but you aren't allowed to remove your vote.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • T3hDDRKid
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 754

      #32
      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

      hahahaha disregard my stupid player list.. I'm tired and was thinking "dr. kirth... starts with k... kekeb or whatever starts with k... he must be the wolfed one"

      and I just copy pasted the player list from the last game, but cool, alright
      Originally posted by MalReynolds
      it just goes with what I said

      what brought this country together?

      desegregation

      we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

      let's start with baseball

      Comment

      • Lightknight924
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 1164

        #33
        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

        pfft ok, eff this vote back on tehddr.

        Comment

        • T3hDDRKid
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2006
          • 754

          #34
          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

          jwcgator2 (1:24:40 AM): okay, guys, so I'm the Wolf Elemental

          DRAMA TIME
          Originally posted by MalReynolds
          it just goes with what I said

          what brought this country together?

          desegregation

          we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

          let's start with baseball

          Comment

          • Lightknight924
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2005
            • 1164

            #35
            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

            **** THIS **** JWC.

            Comment

            • Lightknight924
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 1164

              #36
              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

              **** THIS **** tehddr.
              Last edited by Lightknight924; 06-14-2008, 11:29 PM. Reason: fixed bold tags

              Comment

              • jwcgator
                RIP ffrtokens
                • May 2005
                • 2221

                #37
                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                aw

                Comment

                • Lightknight924
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 1164

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                  In response to my last post, tehddr.

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                    Originally posted by Lightknight924
                    **** THIS **** tehddr.
                    Whoa, whoa, whoa! We aren't aloud to edit our posts in-game...

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • Lightknight924
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 1164

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                      Originally posted by rzr
                      Whoa, whoa, whoa! We aren't aloud to edit our posts in-game...
                      Last edited by Lightknight924; Today at 01:29 AM. Reason: fixed bold tags

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                        I really enjoy working 4 days in a row

                        lightknight for indecisiveness
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                          Originally posted by Lightknight924
                          Last edited by Lightknight924; Today at 01:29 AM. Reason: fixed bold tags
                          We can't always take your word for it. WHAT IF YOU HAD INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE AND LIED ABOUT IT?

                          Don't global mods have powers to see full edit logs?
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • Lightknight924
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 1164

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                            Yeah because I would post incriminating evidence of my demise.

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                              YOU NEVER KNOW
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                                Manti is the moderator of our little forum here. He can read the edited post. If he's not on I'll have devonin or another one of the good mods. It's not that I don't believe you, it's that roundbox's right. You could have posted something and had doubts about it after. Or flamed. Or something bad. You get my point.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...