jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EnR
    Massive flaming dildos.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2007
    • 8431

    #61
    Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

    Originally posted by Pyroshock
    freakysnots - 1/9 - travman
    .david - 1/9 - DarkManticore
    travman - 2/9 - psychopete, EnR

    Still left to vote: BDN, Argo, xplayfan, meno, lito, freaky, timotolkki, ej, DBP, david, emerald, isosceles, shados

    i took my vote off travman
    sigpic

    Comment

    • travman301
      #swagdog
      • Mar 2004
      • 2641

      #62
      Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

      Alright, I'm done for tonight.

      Less sure on freaky right now. I'm keeping my vote for the time being, but the gray line between votes is blurred.

      I'll look this over tommarow.

      Comment

      • argo15
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2006
        • 1863

        #63
        Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

        I will also be heading off. I don't think freaky is a wolf, but i'm obviously not sure. No real leads on the wolves.

        Comment

        • ejthedj00
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2007
          • 50

          #64
          Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

          well i realy have no leads at all so this is mostly just at random sorry travman

          Comment

          • Pyroshock
            ε=-dΦ/dt
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jul 2006
            • 1170

            #65
            Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

            Originally posted by EnR
            i took my vote off travman
            OK, but you're not allowed to edit posts. Keep that in mind from now on.

            Comment

            • Pyroshock
              ε=-dΦ/dt
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jul 2006
              • 1170

              #66
              Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

              Shados hasn't been on the forums in 2 days. Has anyone talked to him on AIM?

              If he doesn't have any activity by tomorrow I'm going to replace him with x3r0.

              Comment

              • .david
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 490

                #67
                Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                If his aim is darkked343 then ya i've talked with him.
                AAA's - 110
                Best - BALLOON FEVER :O
                Most Recent - BALLOON FEVER!
                Tier Points - 327

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #68
                  Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                  Guys, please don't vote for trav if you don't have any legitimate proof.

                  Unless he really is a wolf, he will be beneficial to this game.

                  Thanks.

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #69
                    Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                    Requesting 1 day extension.

                    Comment

                    • Pyroshock
                      ε=-dΦ/dt
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 1170

                      #70
                      Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                      I agree, you guys seem to be at a standstill.

                      Deadline is extended until 11:59 PM Tuesday night.

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #71
                        Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                        @Seer, seer manticore.

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #72
                          Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                          ejthedj00

                          Just to get things moving.

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #73
                            Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                            Reason:

                            Didn't see him much (New wolves tend to like to stay quiet), and he seemed to vote for trav right away with no legitimate proof.

                            But this is probably not my final vote because I haven't talked to him since the game started.

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #74
                              Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                              What the hell.

                              Argo1516 (7:26:25 PM): ej is grounded, explaining his inactivness.

                              Comment

                              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                nobody fiffers anymore.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2440

                                #75
                                Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                                Sorry for being inactive. My parents dragged me all over the place.

                                .david for now, I guess.
                                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                                Comment

                                Working...