jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #256
    Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

    is there night posting? Sorry if there isn't. Thanks for coming around to my way of thinking DBP. I am still not sure where to go from here though. Anyways, anyone who has suspicions, or wants to talk, just let me know.

    (I thought the smiley might make you want to talk to me more. :P )

    Comment

    • mattc16
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 524

      #257
      Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

      Ah shit, i forgot about this.

      Ill try and be on AIM more, but I've been busy with University applications and stuff, it's all kinda crept up on me!


      Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #258
        Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

        Bitch.

        EDIT: Argo, I want a copy of that
        Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 10-15-2007, 08:46 PM.
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • X3R0H0UR
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 540

          #259
          Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

          manti and DBP are wolves for sure. Discuss.
          Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #260
            Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

            I remember I used to play this game.
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • EnR
              Massive flaming dildos.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2007
              • 8431

              #261
              Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

              Originally posted by X3R0H0UR
              manti and DBP are wolves for sure. Discuss.

              I dunno bout manti but ive got sum feelings that dbp is
              sigpic

              Comment

              • Pyroshock
                ε=-dΦ/dt
                FFR Music Producer
                • Jul 2006
                • 1170

                #262
                Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                Gotta go so real quick heavylee was found dead.


                1. BDN (MegamnGTX)

                2. psychopete (petermogsworth)
                3. argo>x3r0 (thespindokta)
                4. xplayfan (JONALEON1) - 1 phantom
                5. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                6. litodude>mattc16 (mattc16mcfc) - 2 phantoms
                7. freakysnots>heavylee (Heavyleah)
                8. EnR (RyanFFR)
                9. timotolkki11 (OMGWTFRAPTORS)
                10. travman (RBennie362)
                11. ejthedj00 (ejthedj00)
                12. madmatt621 (sjcdravens2008)

                13. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)
                14. DiscoBobbyPARANOiA (DBP TWG)
                15. .david (David TWG) - 1 phantom
                16. emerald000>massflavour (massflavour)
                17. isosceles (dwaynejr1127) - 1 phantom
                18. shados343 (darkked343) - 1 phantom

                It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end at 11:59 PM (central) on Friday.

                Comment

                • EnR
                  Massive flaming dildos.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 8431

                  #263
                  Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                  Originally posted by Pyroshock
                  Gotta go so real quick heavylee was found dead.
                  Uhm What? I dont remember anyone voting?
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #264
                    Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                    Originally posted by EnR
                    Uhm What? I dont remember anyone voting?
                    wolv'd
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • EnR
                      Massive flaming dildos.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 8431

                      #265
                      Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      wolv'd
                      Hmm, i see. D:
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • EnR
                        Massive flaming dildos.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 8431

                        #266
                        Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                        DBP was seered red
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • massflavour
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 3102

                          #267
                          Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                          Originally posted by EnR
                          DBP was seered red
                          uh what?

                          changing vote to dbp them lmfao

                          edit:editted to bold dbp (sorry but I didn't see the point in making another post just to bold his name)
                          .

                          Comment

                          • EnR
                            Massive flaming dildos.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 8431

                            #268
                            Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                            Originally posted by massflavour
                            uh what?

                            changing vote to dbp them lmfao

                            edit:editted to bold dbp (sorry but I didn't see the point in making another post just to bold his name)
                            Gotta bold
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • EnR
                              Massive flaming dildos.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 8431

                              #269
                              Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                              o nvm rofl u edited before, btw u cant edit even for that >_<
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • massflavour
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 3102

                                #270
                                Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                                bolded. also are you even allowed to tell us that?
                                .

                                Comment

                                Working...