jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 1206

    #286
    Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

    ^_^

    I hope the rest of the game goes well, being led by wolves and all.

    in b4 I called it.

    Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    Insta should be at 9, I believe >_>

    To all new players:

    Edit: To all players:

    Please do not vote for whoever has the most votes because it just 'sounds right.' You will not get in trouble if you disagree, or even choose to not vote for whoever it is. If we all just hump candidate #1, the wolves will dominate this game by pulling some bs out of their hind-end at the start of the day and having everyone vote.

    Do not hastily vote, do not insta-lynch anyone.

    Please.
    I called it.


    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

    Comment

    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 1206

      #287
      Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

      Also, this is what I get for being way too into it. I suppose I'm just not made for jTWG :<

      ps nicely played


      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

      Comment

      • Pyroshock
        ε=-dΦ/dt
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jul 2006
        • 1170

        #288
        Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

        Well that was very quick. DiscoBobbyPARANOiA has been instalynched.

        It is now Night 4. Night 4 will end once all PMs are in.


        1. BDN (MegamnGTX)

        2. psychopete (petermogsworth)
        3. argo>x3r0 (thespindokta)
        4. xplayfan (JONALEON1) - 1 phantom
        5. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
        6. litodude>mattc16 (mattc16mcfc) - 2 phantoms
        7. freakysnots>heavylee (Heavyleah)
        8. EnR (RyanFFR)
        9. timotolkki11 (OMGWTFRAPTORS)
        10. travman (RBennie362)
        11. ejthedj00 (ejthedj00)
        12. madmatt621 (sjcdravens2008)

        13. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)
        14. DiscoBobbyPARANOiA (DBP TWG)
        15. .david (David TWG) - 1 phantom
        16. emerald000>massflavour (massflavour)
        17. isosceles (dwaynejr1127) - 1 phantom
        18. shados343 (darkked343) - 1 phantom

        Comment

        • X3R0H0UR
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 540

          #289
          Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

          DBP is just mad that he's transparent to me.
          Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

          Comment

          • Pyroshock
            ε=-dΦ/dt
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jul 2006
            • 1170

            #290
            Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

            Night has gone by quickly too! X3R0H0UR has been wolfed (or Space Pirated)!

            It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end on Saturday, at 11:59 PM Central Time.


            1. BDN (MegamnGTX)

            2. psychopete (petermogsworth)
            3. argo>x3r0 (thespindokta)
            4. xplayfan (JONALEON1) - 1 phantom
            5. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
            6. litodude>mattc16 (mattc16mcfc) - 2 phantoms
            7. freakysnots>heavylee (Heavyleah)
            8. EnR (RyanFFR)
            9. timotolkki11 (OMGWTFRAPTORS)
            10. travman (RBennie362)
            11. ejthedj00 (ejthedj00)
            12. madmatt621 (sjcdravens2008)

            13. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)
            14. DiscoBobbyPARANOiA (DBP TWG)
            15. .david (David TWG) - 1 phantom
            16. emerald000>massflavour (massflavour)
            17. isosceles (dwaynejr1127) - 1 phantom
            18. shados343 (darkked343) - 1 phantom

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #291
              Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

              game is dead =(
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • EnR
                Massive flaming dildos.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2007
                • 8431

                #292
                Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                i know, why did freaky haveto get dq'd
                sigpic

                Comment

                • meno_rocks123
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2324

                  #293
                  Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                  This game takes so long =(

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #294
                    Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                    God damn it, randomly vote for someone and hope for the best.

                    I wanna play next game

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #295
                      Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                      Random thoughts for you guys: Assuming DBP is wolf (which is pretty sure)


                      2. psychopete (petermogsworth) Probably Human because dbp was willing to vote him off

                      4. xplayfan (JONALEON1) - 1 phantom - Dunno
                      5. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123) - Dunno
                      6. litodude>mattc16 (mattc16mcfc) - 2 phantoms - Best hint of wolf here imo

                      8. EnR (RyanFFR) - Considering masons trust him probably human
                      9. timotolkki11 (OMGWTFRAPTORS) - dunno, I'm leaning human

                      13. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2) - i know I'm human, but you guys can debate this

                      15. .david (David TWG) - 1 phantom - I think human
                      16. emerald000>massflavour (massflavour) - Based on the xero & heavy dieing, probably human
                      17. isosceles (dwaynejr1127) - 1 phantom - dunno
                      18. shados343 (darkked343) - 1 phantom - DBP was pretty mean to him at the beginning of the game, likely human.

                      Thoughts?
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #296
                        Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                        Bump

                        Comment

                        • Pyroshock
                          ε=-dΦ/dt
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 1170

                          #297
                          Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                          You guys better do something unless every single one of you wants a phantom.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #298
                            Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                            Eh Isosceles

                            I've seen him in the thread a thousand times, and he only posts for votes. Never adds anything to the game.

                            I'm not sure enough on lito yet, + lito has a billion phantoms.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • mattc16
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 524

                              #299
                              Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                              eh. ive been busy, more important things to do than jTWG. lynch?


                              Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                              Comment

                              • meno_rocks123
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2324

                                #300
                                Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                                I'll use manti's guess for my vote I guess.
                                mattc16

                                Comment

                                Working...