jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #226
    Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

    umm, hey, I don't know who to vote for either, and I don't know when the deadline is. The only people I have talked to are DBP and Xero... and all the dead people seem to want to talk to me. which doesn't help me at all with the game. For now, I will vote a safety I guess. Let me know if this person already has a vote, cause I don't want to start any bandwagoning...
    DBP

    Comment

    • massflavour
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 3102

      #227
      Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

      deadline is tonight at 11:59 iirc
      .

      Comment

      • Pyroshock
        ε=-dΦ/dt
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jul 2006
        • 1170

        #228
        Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

        massflavour: I just edited out the part about the innocent victims because it wasn't worded too well.

        BDN - 1/8 - EnR
        heavylee - 2/8 - DBP, BDN
        x3r0 - 2/8 - meno, massflavour
        DBP - 1/8 - heavylee

        Still left to vote: psychopete, x3r0, xplayfan, mattc16, timotolkki, DarkManticore, .david, isosceles, shados

        Deadline is current 11:59 PM (central) tonight, but I'm probaby going to end up extended it if you guys keep up your current activity level. T_T

        Comment

        • meno_rocks123
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 2324

          #229
          Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

          Extend this day but after today (in game day), vote or get phantom.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #230
            Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

            Extend the day, I've been so busy with the offical tounament I nearly forgot about this.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • Pyroshock
              ε=-dΦ/dt
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jul 2006
              • 1170

              #231
              Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

              OK, deadline is 11:59 PM (central) Sunday.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #232
                Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                @ pyro, I'm only counting one vote on X3ro, Massflavor said /bandwagon, but it doesn't constitute a vote unless it's bolded.

                I'm going to put a semi-placeholder on BDN I still suspect him from yesterday. But I may or may not end up changing. I'll be on AIM for the next half an hour, and most of the day tommorow (unless I get sucked up into trying to beat 4 goods on {Frozen}).
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Pyroshock
                  ε=-dΦ/dt
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 1170

                  #233
                  Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                  OK he took care of that.

                  BDN - 2/8 - EnR, Manticore
                  heavylee - 2/8 - DBP, BDN
                  x3r0 - 2/8 - meno, massflavour
                  DBP - 1/8 - heavylee

                  Still left to vote: psychopete, x3r0, xplayfan, mattc16, timotolkki, .david, isosceles, shados
                  Last edited by Pyroshock; 10-13-2007, 08:54 PM.

                  Comment

                  • massflavour
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 3102

                    #234
                    Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                    Originally posted by Pyroshock
                    Right, OK I'll take him off because of formalities, but if he doesn't vote again I'm going to accept that "/bandwagon" as his vote and not give him a phantom.
                    oh I figured if I included the bolded name in the quote it'd count

                    if I wasn't voting and I quoted that post for some other reason I would have unbolded the name but whatever

                    xero
                    .

                    Comment

                    • psychopete
                      Quite electrifying.
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 833

                      #235
                      Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                      xero.
                      /bandwagon
                      /not bandwagoning again

                      Comment

                      • massflavour
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 3102

                        #236
                        Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                        changing vote to psychopete because tbh my vote was testing to see if anyone else would just bandwagon along without actually giving a reason to vote

                        makes me think that a wolf is just trying to have an excuse to lynch someone without reason
                        .

                        Comment

                        • massflavour
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 3102

                          #237
                          Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                          also really I have no other suspects to choose from besides him

                          ps enr my aim is so damn laggy I can't respond to you
                          .

                          Comment

                          • EnR
                            Massive flaming dildos.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 8431

                            #238
                            Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                            Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                            There's a sticky that says not to post if you're not playing.

                            Don't post if you're not playing.

                            I don't know who to vote, at all, and I REALLY don't have time to make a big post explaining myself.

                            I may need to go back and take a second look at this, but the freak vs travman thing + the freaky revealing the mason info + the freaky saying travman was blue or red (him getting wolfed makes him not red) all looks extremely horrible. THEN. We lynch a wolf, and freaky REFUSES to vote for him. He was obviously a wolf because of the aftermath, etc. This is all over the place, and I'll clean it up via a new post in the morning, but my vote goes out to freakysnots (or whoever the hell replaced him/her) today.
                            How do you know ej was a wolf? and if ej was a wolf doesent that make argo,freaky and emerald green? Also he had voted for BDN wich had a ton fo evidence against him.
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #239
                              Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                              Originally posted by EnR
                              How do you know ej was a wolf? and if ej was a wolf doesent that make argo,freaky and emerald green? Also he had voted for BDN wich had a ton fo evidence against him.
                              Travman's convo, Probably, Could go either way.

                              God im up late tonight.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • EnR
                                Massive flaming dildos.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 8431

                                #240
                                Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                Travman's convo, Probably, Could go either way.

                                God im up late tonight.
                                Can you show me the convo? Since DBP is looking a very wolfish right now.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...