jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • massflavour
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 3102

    #181
    Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

    k i'm in, freaky is gonna explain the rules to me although I'm pretty sure I have an understanding of how it works.
    Last edited by massflavour; 10-10-2007, 03:56 PM.
    .

    Comment

    • Pyroshock
      ε=-dΦ/dt
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jul 2006
      • 1170

      #182
      Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

      Read through http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=58585 a few times and I'll accept you.

      1. BDN (MegamnGTX)
      2. psychopete (petermogsworth)
      3. x3r0 (thespindokta)
      4. xplayfan (JONALEON1)
      5. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
      6. litodude (litodude) -> ?
      7. heavylee (Heavyleah)
      8. EnR (RyanFFR)
      9. timotolkki11 (OMGWTFRAPTORS)
      10. travman (RBennie362)
      11. ejthedj00 (ejthedj00)
      12. madmatt621 (sjcdravens2008)

      13. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)
      14. DiscoBobbyPARANOiA (DBP TWG)
      15. .david (David TWG)
      16. massflavour (massflavour)
      17. isosceles (dwaynejr1127)
      18. shados343 (darkked343)
      Last edited by Pyroshock; 10-10-2007, 04:03 PM.

      Comment

      • heavylee
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 961

        #183
        Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

        hey guys! I made it in after all, a whole lot of reading, and aniticipation to see why freaky would be ebing replaced even though he was soo active. anywho, I am suspecting that eth was a wolf, which is the whole pm business. I don't know, if anyone wants to talk to me on aim, i am heavyleah... but I am going to do some work right now, so I might not be so quick to respond, and I will be offline for a bit as my computer will be off.

        Comment

        • massflavour
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 3102

          #184
          Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

          alright I'm a fed soldier then
          .

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #185
            Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

            1. BDN (MegamnGTX)
            2. psychopete (petermogsworth)
            3. argo/x3r0 (thespindokta)
            4. xplayfan (JONALEON1)
            5. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
            6. litodude (litodude) -> ?
            7. freakysnots/heavylee (Heavyleah)
            8. EnR (RyanFFR)
            9. timotolkki11 (OMGWTFRAPTORS)
            10. travman (RBennie362)
            11. ejthedj00 (ejthedj00)
            12. madmatt621 (sjcdravens2008)

            13. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)
            14. DiscoBobbyPARANOiA (DBP TWG)
            15. .david (David TWG)
            16. emerald000/massflavour (massflavour)
            17. isosceles (dwaynejr1127)
            18. shados343 (darkked343)

            Should probably do this so they can look at the old posts.

            Bye bye.

            Greens better not fuck over this game.

            @heavy

            Hunter Ghor (Mason)
            Hunter Rundas (Mason)
            Hunter Gandrayda (Mason)
            Samus (uses Scan Visor to seer)


            Federation Soldier
            Federation Soldier
            Federation Soldier
            Federation Soldier
            Federation Soldier
            Federation Soldier
            Federation Soldier
            Federation Soldier
            Federation Soldier


            Space Pirate
            Space Pirate
            Space Pirate
            Space Pirate
            Dark Samus (MW)


            No cardflipping.
            Last edited by freakysnots; 10-10-2007, 04:32 PM.

            Comment

            • heavylee
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 961

              #186
              Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

              hey all, I'm a green... and just so I don't do the same thing eth did and get mixed up, I should probably ask what all the roles are this game, or where I can find them. ie, are there masons? I was just kind of thrown in here, so give me a day to get adjusted.

              Comment

              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 1206

                #187
                Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                Originally posted by argo15
                Sorry for trusting ej so much. It wasn't "ej is a human", it was "this does not make him a wolf".
                So awesome.

                Pm said

                "I'm a wolf sorry guys" from ej to Argo, Emerald, and Freaky.

                I'll delete this post as soon as you tell them to delete the posts that make it obvious.


                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #188
                  Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                  Ok, it looks like I can only find one person to fill.

                  Someone else find the last filler please.

                  Comment

                  • X3R0H0UR
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 540

                    #189
                    Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                    i want everyone to know from this point forward just because I'm away on aim (thespindokta/x3r0h0ur) that doesn't mean I'm away, and 95% of the time I will read your messages if you just leave them. So go ahead and message me if you want no matter what.

                    Also I've read the thread, and I have some strong suspicions, but vocalizing them now is not important. However, if I don't come out and talk to you, then I more than likely suspect you, so it would do you well to talk to me.
                    Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                    Comment

                    • psychopete
                      Quite electrifying.
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 833

                      #190
                      Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                      Sorry if I haven't been that active with talking to people, I've been sorta behind thanks to this week being all school and marching band.

                      Comment

                      • Litodude
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 4548

                        #191
                        Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                        Guys I'm a wolf.
                        Originally posted by t-rogdor
                        i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                        dude
                        out west?
                        the fuck kinda location is west?
                        am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                        Originally posted by lurker
                        remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                        http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                        Comment

                        • Litodude
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 4548

                          #192
                          Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                          Just kidding; but seriously find me a sub :'(
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                          dude
                          out west?
                          the fuck kinda location is west?
                          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                          Originally posted by lurker
                          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #193
                            Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                            Here is an idea, the next person to get wolfed, replaces lito's role.

                            Unless lito himself gets wolfed**, then we don't need a replacement.

                            Edit: Oh wait, that may be too confusing to tell the difference between his new role and his old role. Can't explain it exactly.
                            Last edited by freakysnots; 10-10-2007, 08:39 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Dragula219
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 629

                              #194
                              Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                              I'll sub for someone, if anyone needs a sub. I'm still confused as to why people need to be replaced.
                              Violent Skank is Violent!

                              Comment

                              • Pyroshock
                                ε=-dΦ/dt
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 1170

                                #195
                                Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                                Be sure to read the stickies, especially the beginner's guide.

                                I've already PMd a person who has played in previous jTWGs about being the replacement. If he doesn't want to, I'll put you in.

                                And let's just say a rule was broken.
                                Last edited by Pyroshock; 10-10-2007, 09:15 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...