jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • meno_rocks123
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 2324

    #241
    Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

    ejthedj00 (5:15:28 PM): are we going to talk lol
    RBennie362 (5:15:38 PM): Do you want to talk
    RBennie362 (5:15:46 PM): You are the person with all of the info
    ejthedj00 (5:15:59 PM): cool i have info!
    ejthedj00 (5:16:00 PM): lol
    ejthedj00 (5:16:06 PM): what info do i have?
    RBennie362 (5:16:11 PM): Dont **** with mne
    RBennie362 (5:16:13 PM): me*
    RBennie362 (5:16:17 PM): Ive been talking to argo
    ejthedj00 (5:16:42 PM): elaborate seriously
    RBennie362 (5:17:14 PM): Is there really any need to
    RBennie362 (5:17:30 PM): Ej, how many players are in this game?
    ejthedj00 (5:17:56 PM): 18 i think
    ejthedj00 (5:17:59 PM): right?
    RBennie362 (5:18:01 PM): good
    RBennie362 (5:18:06 PM): so how many wolves
    ejthedj00 (5:18:11 PM): um
    ejthedj00 (5:18:13 PM): 4?
    RBennie362 (5:18:30 PM): nope
    ejthedj00 (5:18:36 PM): h/o
    ejthedj00 (5:18:40 PM): ill go chech
    ejthedj00 (5:18:43 PM): check*
    ejthedj00 (5:19:39 PM): 5?
    RBennie362 (5:19:45 PM): yes
    RBennie362 (5:19:46 PM): 5
    RBennie362 (5:19:56 PM): so that equals 4 central players
    RBennie362 (5:20:01 PM): 1 central wolf
    ejthedj00 (5:20:16 PM): is that the master wolf?
    RBennie362 (5:20:19 PM): no
    ejthedj00 (5:20:21 PM): thats what argo said
    RBennie362 (5:20:29 PM): what?
    ejthedj00 (5:20:56 PM): argo, he lives down the strret helps me with the game a lot
    RBennie362 (5:21:13 PM): well, thats not a central wolf
    RBennie362 (5:21:20 PM): you should read the rules
    RBennie362 (5:21:31 PM): there are 3 greens in a game this size
    RBennie362 (5:21:35 PM): that know a red
    RBennie362 (5:21:51 PM): you are my red
    RBennie362 (5:21:58 PM): Unfortuanately
    RBennie362 (5:22:02 PM): Theres a catch
    ejthedj00 (5:22:03 PM): i am yours?
    ejthedj00 (5:22:06 PM): how come
    RBennie362 (5:22:11 PM): I cant tell anyone you are a wolf
    RBennie362 (5:22:18 PM): Or I am ejected out of the game
    ejthedj00 (5:22:28 PM): im sorry for voting for you, ill change it if you want it was at random
    RBennie362 (5:22:45 PM): Ill make you a deal
    ejthedj00 (5:22:59 PM): a deal?
    RBennie362 (5:23:02 PM): My job is to get people to suspect you
    RBennie362 (5:23:09 PM): without telling anyone that you are a wolf
    RBennie362 (5:23:17 PM): I will totally abandon that
    RBennie362 (5:23:21 PM): If you do one thing for me
    ejthedj00 (5:23:32 PM): im still here listening
    RBennie362 (5:23:44 PM): Tell me one other wolf and I will act like this never happened
    ejthedj00 (5:23:54 PM): but i dont know who they are
    that pretty much screwed ej

    Comment

    • EnR
      Massive flaming dildos.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2007
      • 8431

      #242
      Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

      Originally posted by meno_rocks123
      that pretty much screwed ej
      But why are ppl voting for xero and heavylee, if ej was a wolf, they obviously arent since ej might have been the one that messaged them that he was a wolf, and he wouldent have messaged them if he alredy knew they were also wolves, witch makes them green or blue imo
      sigpic

      Comment

      • heavylee
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 961

        #243
        Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

        that is my train of thought too. I didn't want to say it in the thread though, cause I didn't think we were supposed to talk about eth forwarding his pm... Anyways, right now, the people who replaced those three are the least wolfy in my eyes. Even though I am one of them, I am of the same opinion as EnR.

        Comment

        • heavylee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 961

          #244
          Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

          Alright, this might seem wolfy to you guys, but I don't want a knife in the box... or whatever it is called. Since I don't suspect xero, or myself (because I know I'm human :P) I am changing my vote to BDN unless we can find someone else who is a wolf.

          Comment

          • X3R0H0UR
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 540

            #245
            Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

            For now, without having talked to too many people, I'm going to vote for someone inactive, I will place my suspicions on the back burner until I gain more info on who is working with who, which means discussion must commence, so the vote is timotolkki11
            Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

            Comment

            • timotolkki11
              FFR Veteran
              • Jun 2006
              • 68

              #246
              Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

              Sorry about being inactive, I haven't been at home much this weekend.
              To avoid a phantom, I'm voting mattc16. Even though I didn't get too many chances to talk to people in this round, I haven't seen him on AIM at all.

              Comment

              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 1206

                #247
                Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                Originally posted by EnR
                Can you show me the convo? Since DBP is looking a very wolfish right now.
                I would be looking wolfish if you haven't read the whole thread. Wait that's probably the case. Go ahead and read everything before you make assumptions =D I've explained myself very well.


                Originally posted by EnR
                But why are ppl voting for xero and heavylee, if ej was a wolf, they obviously arent since ej might have been the one that messaged them that he was a wolf, and he wouldent have messaged them if he alredy knew they were also wolves, witch makes them green or blue imo
                Originally posted by heavylee
                that is my train of thought too. I didn't want to say it in the thread though, cause I didn't think we were supposed to talk about eth forwarding his pm... Anyways, right now, the people who replaced those three are the least wolfy in my eyes. Even though I am one of them, I am of the same opinion as EnR.
                Excellent point, I had completely overlooked this. (Whoever IM'd me explaining this very situation, I haven't been to FFR since then [with the ability to post]. I was not ignoring that. Also sorry I don't remember who it was rofl.)

                Vote now retracted.


                Originally posted by psychopete
                xero.
                /bandwagon
                /not bandwagoning again
                Vote now changed to psychopete for this little gem.


                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                Comment

                • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 1206

                  #248
                  Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                  Also, I don't know if I said this before I went, but I was out of town for the entirety of Saturday, and the morning of Sunday. Aim still goes to my cell phone. Talk to me people.


                  Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                  Comment

                  • X3R0H0UR
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 540

                    #249
                    Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                    weee someone's lynched
                    Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                    Comment

                    • argo15
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2006
                      • 1863

                      #250
                      Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                      Hey guys, don't mean to interupt your exiting game. Just want to show off a thing I made.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #251
                        Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                        Nice random role generator there.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • psychopete
                          Quite electrifying.
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 833

                          #252
                          Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                          Originally posted by massflavour
                          changing vote to psychopete because tbh my vote was testing to see if anyone else would just bandwagon along without actually giving a reason to vote

                          makes me think that a wolf is just trying to have an excuse to lynch someone without reason
                          Uberwrong.

                          I stupidly made a decision when I was tired and pressured to vote.
                          shados has my vote. Inactivity for the longest time makes me suspicious.

                          Comment

                          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 1206

                            #253
                            Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                            Originally posted by argo15
                            Hey guys, don't mean to interupt your exiting game. Just want to show off a thing I made.
                            I made one of those a while back, that exported the roles in forum format (colors, bold, etc) to a text document. I felt really proud but no one cared :<

                            Good work man =D


                            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                            Comment

                            • Pyroshock
                              ε=-dΦ/dt
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 1170

                              #254
                              Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                              BDN - 3/8 - EnR, Manticore, heavylee
                              heavylee - 1/8 - BDN
                              x3r0 - 2/8 - meno, psychopete
                              psychopete - 2/8 - massflavour, DBP
                              timotolkki11 - 1/8 - x3r0
                              mattc16 - 1/8 - timotolkki

                              By popular vote, Brilliant Dynamite Neon has been lynched. Psychopete, you missed the deadline with your changed vote.

                              Phantoms awarded to: xplayfan, mattc16, .david, isosceles, shados


                              1. BDN (MegamnGTX)

                              2. psychopete (petermogsworth)
                              3. argo>x3r0 (thespindokta)
                              4. xplayfan (JONALEON1) - 1 phantom
                              5. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                              6. litodude>mattc16 (mattc16mcfc) - 2 phantoms (see below)
                              7. freakysnots>heavylee (Heavyleah)
                              8. EnR (RyanFFR)
                              9. timotolkki11 (OMGWTFRAPTORS)
                              10. travman (RBennie362)
                              11. ejthedj00 (ejthedj00)
                              12. madmatt621 (sjcdravens2008)

                              13. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)
                              14. DiscoBobbyPARANOiA (DBP TWG)
                              15. .david (David TWG) - 1 phantom
                              16. emerald000>massflavour (massflavour)
                              17. isosceles (dwaynejr1127) - 1 phantom
                              18. shados343 (darkked343) - 1 phantom

                              I also have a question for DBP or another vet. Would Lito's phantom carry over to mattc16?

                              It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end once all PMs are in.
                              Last edited by Pyroshock; 10-15-2007, 05:32 PM.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #255
                                Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                                Yes Litodude's phantom would carry over.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...