jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #16
    Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

    Originally posted by freakysnots
    r u mason or that samus guy
    Samus is female, and the most hardcore female hero ever. Must get that straight first.

    Freaky has played before, because I've been following the previous jtwg's. Weather it's one game or two I don't remember.

    For future reference, (and just to enforece what DBP/Trav have said) If you're a green, and someone comes out to you as a mason/Samus/Master Cheif. Keep it to youself untill you can decide if they're telling the truth or not. It is not wise to be sharing blue roles, especially with how early in the game we are.

    If matt is a mason, (and I don't know if he is or not) he's played before and knows better than to be shooting off roles night 1.

    Also, DBP I got you in you owe me bud
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #17
      Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

      I can't believe I missed a game! Looks like a good one too, lots of people... hope it goes quick so I can play the next one. Good luck guys.

      Comment

      • Pyroshock
        ε=-dΦ/dt
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jul 2006
        • 1170

        #18
        Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

        Early in the morning, AU-121 set off the vessel alarms. A corpse had been discovered by the camera's nightly scans. All of the Federation Soldiers in the vessel quickly ran to the room to discover maddmatt621's corpse, with obvious signs of laser weapon burns.

        It is now Day One. You have until *extended 11:59 PM Tuesday night* to vote. Phantoms will be awarded. Instalynch is at 9 votes.

        1. BDN (MegamnGTX)
        2. psychopete (petermogsworth)
        3. Argo (Argo1516)
        4. xplayfan (JONALEON1)
        5. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
        6. litodude (litodude)
        7. freakysnots (freakysnots)
        8. EnR (RyanFFR)
        9. timotolkki11 (OMGWTFRAPTORS)
        10. travman (RBennie362)
        11. ejthedj00 (ejthedj00)
        12. madmatt621 (sjcdravens2008)
        13. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)
        14. DiscoBobbyPARANOiA (DBP TWG)
        15. .david (David TWG)
        16. emerald000 (emeral3x0)
        17. isosceles (dwaynejr1127)
        18. shados343 (darkked343)
        Last edited by Pyroshock; 10-8-2007, 01:26 PM.

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #19
          Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

          wasnt me o.O

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #20
            Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

            gj freaky
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • meno_rocks123
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 2324

              #21
              Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

              well if madmatt was a mason, then were down a mason already just like last game.

              Comment

              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 1206

                #22
                Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                Insta should be at 9, I believe >_>

                To all new players:

                Edit: To all players:

                Please do not vote for whoever has the most votes because it just 'sounds right.' You will not get in trouble if you disagree, or even choose to not vote for whoever it is. If we all just hump candidate #1, the wolves will dominate this game by pulling some bs out of their hind-end at the start of the day and having everyone vote.

                Do not hastily vote, do not insta-lynch anyone.

                Please.


                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                Comment

                • Pyroshock
                  ε=-dΦ/dt
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 1170

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                  I thought insta was 3/4 not 1/2?

                  Comment

                  • travman301
                    #swagdog
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2641

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                    Insta is 1/2. Well over 1/2, like if there are 10 then 6 would be insta.

                    Anyways, there's absolutely nothing that anyone can say (except mabye if he was a mason) to vote against freaky.

                    I completely agree with DBP, and it seemed like he was going, hey I'm a wolf and found a blue, let's go post it so that I don't look bad.

                    I think that's a more than justifyed reason for a vote.

                    freaky

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                      Originally posted by .david
                      LOL is all i have to say to people who think its me.
                      Why would people think it's you?

                      and what is it's?
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • .david
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 490

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        Why would people think it's you?

                        and what is it's?
                        nvm, its all good
                        AAA's - 110
                        Best - BALLOON FEVER :O
                        Most Recent - BALLOON FEVER!
                        Tier Points - 327

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                          Originally posted by .david
                          nvm, its all good
                          No it's not all good. You can't delete posts in this game. Now explain yourself

                          in fact. untill you do .david
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • .david
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 490

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                            First of all, Darkmanti, this is my first time playing twg, and i didnt read anywhere saying i couldnt delete or edit my posts, so im sorry for doing so and it wont happen again. Second of all the reason i posted that is because travman was just putting me through a test, so at the time of that post that i deleted, i thought people thought i was a wolf, when in fact no one did. The reason i erased my post is because i realized no one did and that my post was useless.
                            AAA's - 110
                            Best - BALLOON FEVER :O
                            Most Recent - BALLOON FEVER!
                            Tier Points - 327

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                              Now everyone, don't go voting for me just because trav voted.

                              The reason I posted that is for the actual masons to see. And as you can see in the end of our convo, I asked him if I can post it. If he was actually a mason, he wouldn't have let me or etc.

                              And no, I'm not a wolf.

                              I currently have no suspects.

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                                Oh before you start voting for me, I suggest you at least talk with me first and gather more information before you lynch a green.

                                Thanks.

                                Comment

                                Working...