Since freaky is so impatient and thinks the game has fallen apart, blah blah blah ejthedj00 is dead here is night 2. Night 2 will end when all PMs are in.
Freakysnots, emerald000, and Argo are removed from the game. EJ should be banned from quite a few future TWGs, I don't know how to make this official though.
Freaky shall be replace by heavylee.
I'm going to ask x3r0 to replace Argo.
Freaky says he knows two people who would be willing to replace emerald and lito.
Richard says:
DBP who is oh so wonderful at analyzing stuff,
took out the factor that ejthedj00 can be a human
with the perfectly good defence argo has provided
which is more probable than him being an actual red.
Richard says: DBP who is oh so wonderful at analyzing stuff,
took out the factor that ejthedj00 can be a human with the perfectly
good defence argo has provided which is more probable than him being
an actual red.
Richard says: paste into notepad
Richard says: when i get killed
Richard says: post it
Ryan says: kk
Richard says: kinda like my death message
Ryan says:
Ryan says: k
Richard=freakysnots,msn convo btw
He said to post this when he is dead, but since
he got disqualified, I think I should probably post it.
Comment