jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #571
    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

    Voting me because you think I'm wrong is almost as bad as voting someone because they haven't been a wolf yet
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • jessiebessie
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2018
      • 1

      #572
      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

      Originally posted by jessiebessie
      so I think there is at least one wolf between antori and wv. I think wayward may be wolfing because of his logic for accusing some people in the game (sorry, friend). ie he thought i was wolfing (based on me making a dumb post about statistics) but changed his opinion when that became the norm. also his questions can be seen as town trying to solve the game or wolf trying to look like their invested but actually focusing on unimportant details (ie the point star made about his seer questions). I don't want to be the cause of your death again, wv, but I actually think you may be a wolf... sorry, friend.
      @wv I was referencing my read of you here. Ever since I made this post you started scum-reading me.

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #573
        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

        Originally posted by flashflash account
        Voting me because you think I'm wrong is almost as bad as voting someone because they haven't been a wolf yet
        i was trying to look like i was trying by giving some seriously wrong reads in one of my first wolf games here

        not tryna call you a newbie or anything, but it's a wolf tactic that works
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #574
          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

          The only difference is I'm not wrong
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • jessiebessie
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2018
            • 1

            #575
            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            For someone who I feel has been here a decent amount these reads are kind of vague? Like your only real read is on me and antori. Also when did your read on my questions go from "trying to solve the game" to "trying to make people look bad"? And why do you keep saying that I backed off my stance on you because I got called out on it? When did that ever happen? Again, did you ever read my read list and what I wrote down on you? Because it seems like you haven't and you don't really care. I said the only reason I'm town reading you is for what happened at EOD not because of anything you've said because imo you've been pretty sketch the entire time and your reads aren't helping.



            This read list is pretty well put together for someone who hasn't really been around much
            I'm not a fan of jumping through the posts multiple times so I tend to respond as I read through them. This is just a summary of vibes I've gotten from people.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #576
              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

              Originally posted by flashflash account
              The only difference is I'm not wrong
              Why is Jessie being a wolf in your eyes correct?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #577
                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                Originally posted by flashflash account
                The only difference is I'm not wrong
                0/2 on d0
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • jessiebessie
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2018
                  • 1

                  #578
                  Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                  Boop


                  1) star-crossed: I have a hard time completely town reading you because of how I read some of the things you've said so far. It seems like you care but some of your posts don't sound very genuine. Also you're reasoning for questioning my motives when bringing up ffa's inconsistency came off more like in defense of FFA than a genuine concern for why I'm bringing things up. Like I said before though that could be a me issue. I've liked most of your posts though so the good out weight the bad. Slight town lean

                  2) inDheart Vanilla Town, Killed n1: I'm bummed because I like playing with you and you died

                  3) Wayward Vagabond: �� town ����

                  4) jessiebessie: I was scum reading you still up until I read EOD and now you're pretty much solid town for me. I don't see you ever not self pres in that situation unless ind was your partner. What bugs me about you is that you were so quick to drop your suspicion on people simply because they voted. You did it to fg and you did it to antori and it bugs me. Your EOD holds more weight for me though. Town

                  5) Funnygurl555: I don't like how you pop in to post some things here and there and then dip. So far you have Jess and town but didn't explain why. It just kind of seems like you don't really care what's going on like you aren't trying to solve the game because there isn't really much pressure on you to put in work. Wolf lean

                  6) jefanno1 Doctor, Lynched d0: you should've claimed bro >: ( but I do hope you play more!

                  7) antori: like I said in another post, I feel like I'm just tunneling on you and there's some confirmation bias because so many things make me wolf read you. You not wanting to vote without having people pressure you reminds me of my first wolf game, your vote on the lead wagon(your reasoning for the vote comes off as more echoing what others have said than genuine) and the way you've gone about asking questions regarding the wolf seer just rub me the wrong way. Wolf lean

                  8) Charu: get your head in the game dude. I remember a jtwg we played together you said you weren't posting much so that the new players could interact more but even then you were still posting good insightful things. So far you've just come off as flat and meh. I think you're either a lazy town or a wolf playing it utr and I don't like either of those. Null

                  9) flashflash account: you aren't playing the way you normally do and I'm not sure how to read that. I liked your exchange with star and I like the how you seem to have a lot of weight behind what you say but the inconsistencies have me worried. Like there's what I mentioned earlier regarding the seer thing but you also said that you'd be okay with lynching me yesterday because you wouldn't be able to solve me but later go on to say that while I may not have wolf tells I do have town tells that you could spot(and have seen through the questions I've been asking). These seem like small things but they stick out like a sore thumb to me. Wolf lean

                  Replacements:
                  1) Hakulyte: #1 replacement this game. He da real mvp
                  also in response to wv: this reads list is what gave me weird vibes bc you were heavily scum-reading me until star started calling people out on it.

                  Comment

                  • flashflash account
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2017
                    • 567

                    #579
                    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    0/2 on d0
                    That was different.

                    I'm not wrong because there is no confirmation bias involved this time. It's simply the most likely of all possible explanations of "why didn't jess vote to self pres"
                    aka mikey

                    -----

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                    Originally posted by QueenAshy
                    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #580
                      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                      Originally posted by jessiebessie
                      @wv I was referencing my read of you here. Ever since I made this post you started scum-reading me.
                      I was scum reading you well before that. Like I said before I was scum reading you for your reasoning for voting/unvoting people on d0. The only reason, like I've posted multiple times, that I am town reading you is because of how last EOD played out and that's it. If it wasn't for that I'd have voted you a long time ago, trust me.

                      Originally posted by jessiebessie
                      I'm not a fan of jumping through the posts multiple times so I tend to respond as I read through them. This is just a summary of vibes I've gotten from people.
                      That's fair, I've definitely done that lol

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #581
                        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                        Originally posted by jessiebessie
                        also in response to wv: this reads list is what gave me weird vibes bc you were heavily scum-reading me until star started calling people out on it.
                        I:clap:addressed:clap:this:clap:already:clap:when:clap:I:clap:first:clap:did:clap:my:clap:readthrough:clap:and:clap:was:claposting:clap:my'clap:thoughts:clap'as:clap:I:,clap:went:clap:

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #582
                          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                          That was not intelligible
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • star-crossed
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2017
                            • 476

                            #583
                            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                            jessie (1)- ffa
                            wv (2)- star, antori
                            antori (1)- jessie
                            ffa (2)- funnygurl, charu

                            not voting for anybody- wv
                            twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #584
                              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              I think you're right. When I checked the votes at the end I thought antori had put a vote on jefano to save Jessie but after reading EOD it turns out that jefano was guaranteed until ind pushed it to kitb. That makes her lack of a vote to self press a pretty big deal. I don't think a wolf would risk that. Especially with ind dying in the night and flipping town.
                              Sure I agreed with star but it's not like it was a blind agree without any reason. I think the only person who is still actively wolf reading you is ffa for ¿Reasons?

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #585
                                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                                I don't understand why nobody sees jess
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...