jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #391
    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

    Boop


    1) star-crossed: I have a hard time completely town reading you because of how I read some of the things you've said so far. It seems like you care but some of your posts don't sound very genuine. Also you're reasoning for questioning my motives when bringing up ffa's inconsistency came off more like in defense of FFA than a genuine concern for why I'm bringing things up. Like I said before though that could be a me issue. I've liked most of your posts though so the good out weight the bad. Slight town lean

    2) inDheart Vanilla Town, Killed n1: I'm bummed because I like playing with you and you died

    3) Wayward Vagabond: �� town ����

    4) jessiebessie: I was scum reading you still up until I read EOD and now you're pretty much solid town for me. I don't see you ever not self pres in that situation unless ind was your partner. What bugs me about you is that you were so quick to drop your suspicion on people simply because they voted. You did it to fg and you did it to antori and it bugs me. Your EOD holds more weight for me though. Town

    5) Funnygurl555: I don't like how you pop in to post some things here and there and then dip. So far you have Jess and town but didn't explain why. It just kind of seems like you don't really care what's going on like you aren't trying to solve the game because there isn't really much pressure on you to put in work. Wolf lean

    6) jefanno1 Doctor, Lynched d0: you should've claimed bro >: ( but I do hope you play more!

    7) antori: like I said in another post, I feel like I'm just tunneling on you and there's some confirmation bias because so many things make me wolf read you. You not wanting to vote without having people pressure you reminds me of my first wolf game, your vote on the lead wagon(your reasoning for the vote comes off as more echoing what others have said than genuine) and the way you've gone about asking questions regarding the wolf seer just rub me the wrong way. Wolf lean

    8) Charu: get your head in the game dude. I remember a jtwg we played together you said you weren't posting much so that the new players could interact more but even then you were still posting good insightful things. So far you've just come off as flat and meh. I think you're either a lazy town or a wolf playing it utr and I don't like either of those. Null

    9) flashflash account: you aren't playing the way you normally do and I'm not sure how to read that. I liked your exchange with star and I like the how you seem to have a lot of weight behind what you say but the inconsistencies have me worried. Like there's what I mentioned earlier regarding the seer thing but you also said that you'd be okay with lynching me yesterday because you wouldn't be able to solve me but later go on to say that while I may not have wolf tells I do have town tells that you could spot(and have seen through the questions I've been asking). These seem like small things but they stick out like a sore thumb to me. Wolf lean

    Replacements:
    1) Hakulyte: #1 replacement this game. He da real mvp

    Comment

    • star-crossed
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2017
      • 476

      #392
      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

      I guess it is because you had another line of questioning, about how she was voting, that made more sense to me than the above

      I feel like that kind of sums up your play so far, that you ask people a lot of questions and then they answer and you either ask a follow up or just say "oh that sounds town" but I am not really sure how it fits together cohesively as somebody trying to figure anything out
      twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

      Comment

      • star-crossed
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2017
        • 476

        #393
        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond

        2) inDheart Vanilla Town, Killed n1: I'm bummed because I like playing with you and you died
        and whose fault is that?
        twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #394
          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

          Originally posted by star-crossed
          So I feel like this can be summed up as you having a bad feeling about the fact that jessie is bad at probability

          I somehow didn't realize that that was why you were voting her and I am not a fan
          There were other reasons but that was the latest one that made me vote her

          Originally posted by star-crossed
          I guess it is because you had another line of questioning, about how she was voting, that made more sense to me than the above

          I feel like that kind of sums up your play so far, that you ask people a lot of questions and then they answer and you either ask a follow up or just say "oh that sounds town" but I am not really sure how it fits together cohesively as somebody trying to figure anything out
          That's how I've always played and I've been lynched for it. I've been working on being more vocal about where I'm at mentally but I still struggle with that. I don't really know what else to say other than that's just how I play :shrug:

          Originally posted by star-crossed
          and whose fault is that?
          Your, probably!

          That's it, the wolves are charu and star. Let's wrap it up guys we got'em!

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #395
            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

            Originally posted by star-crossed
            I mean to be fair, I cant think of a pair of people that were as positive to each other as you two were on d0.

            I know either you or someone else tslked to me sbout your wolf, play in a positive way before but I was unable to find it or remember what quality was being complimented. Maybe just that you are not quiet as a wolf. (This is my 8th game as well, by the way, if you count a turbo and an MU game)
            Putting a lot of weight on that single interaction is kind of silly though and just sounds like reaching to me. Fg has always jokingly town read everyone that town read her on d0.

            It definitely wasn't me complimenting my wolf game that's for sure lmao.

            Also I assumed you've been playing for like 4+ years lol

            Comment

            • star-crossed
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2017
              • 476

              #396
              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
              Putting a lot of weight on that single interaction is kind of silly though and just sounds like reaching to me. Fg has always jokingly town read everyone that town read her on d0.
              Is that something you expect antori to know?
              twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

              Comment

              • star-crossed
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2017
                • 476

                #397
                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                Also you're reasoning for questioning my motives when bringing up ffa's inconsistency came off more like in defense of FFA than a genuine concern for why I'm bringing things up. Like I said before though that could be a me issue.
                Wait a minute...

                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond

                Wow none of that even crossed my mind. But it's good to know what to look out for when people are asking questions rather than just taking the questions for prodding/solving. thanks for explaining
                Your reaction to my explanation was this glowing review of my critical thinking abilities. Now you are turning around and saying it didn't make sense to you and I was just defending ffa? These emotional reactions do not jive at all, I do not believe you.
                twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                Comment

                • star-crossed
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2017
                  • 476

                  #398
                  Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                  Wayward Vagabond
                  twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #399
                    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    Is that something you expect antori to know?
                    Nope

                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    Wait a minute...



                    Your reaction to my explanation was this glowing review of my critical thinking abilities. Now you are turning around and saying it didn't make sense to you and I was just defending ffa? These emotional reactions do not jive at all, I do not believe you.
                    You know it can be both right? I wasn't thinking about the inconsistency the way you were and when you brought it up it did open my eyes to what the motives behind the questions are. That doesn't mean that I can't find it suspicious that you're trying to make it sound like I'm seer hunting maybe to divert attention that I'm bringing to ffa. I also never said that it didn't make sense to me so I'm not sure where you're getting that from.

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #400
                      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                      Omg she voted me!

                      Comment

                      • star-crossed
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2017
                        • 476

                        #401
                        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                        OK "doesn't make sense" is not the greatest restating of "doesn't seem genuine" fair enough. But "why not both" is not a good excuse because of your tone.
                        twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #402
                          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                          It feels like you're dismissing me and my suspicion on you because I'm not town reading you the way my post lead you to believe

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #403
                            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            But "why not both" is not a good excuse because of your tone.
                            This is the second time in a row you've misquoted me because I never said "why not both". I said "you know it can be both" and then explained myself. "Why not both" while not very different word wise is hugely different when it comes to intention. It's like you're trying to make me come off as worse than i should. Sure I admit that saying those two things seem to contradict each other but I don't think they do because they aren't entirely connected

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #404
                              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                              I feel stupid arguing small things like that but it bugs me that you're doing it when I don't feel like you're the kind of person I'd expect to do it

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #405
                                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                                I've read everything up to here, but I wanna address this post.

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                Hey charu on a scale of 1-10 how invested are you in this game
                                FFA and star also addressed, but WV is asking how invested I actually feel.

                                ...Probably a 2


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...