jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #706
    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

    I will probably be out when the phase needs to update, but I will try to be on time
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #707
      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

      I am going to be like 2 hours late on the phase update sry

      If someone from dead chat wants to do it, they can.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #708
        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

        In the night...

        jessiebessie has died. She was
        Vanilla Town


        Day 4 begins now, and will last just under 48 hours, ending at 11:59 PM Server (Central) Time on Monday, December 10, unless stated otherwise by sunfan.

        It is day. You may post!

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #709
          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

          Well...

          I think all I can say in my defense is that the wolves have already won, so uh... but if you want to have me actually try something, then I'm game.

          By the way, it has to be Antori in my eyes.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #710
            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

            Also, Smash really made me forget about the game last phase, and I apologize for that. But it looks like no one was really here to make cases anyways yesterday... Not that we were all rushing to, what with funny adding little and me just saying it's either me or her.

            That be how it is sometime


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • flashflash account
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2017
              • 567

              #711
              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

              No point in waiting around
              charu
              Either I'm right or I'm wrong right
              aka mikey

              -----

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

              Originally posted by QueenAshy
              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #712
                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                Preeeetty much

                If it's actually you, then whoa


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Antori
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2018
                  • 296

                  #713
                  Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  can y'all just do me the biggest favor and lynch charu first
                  this comment caught me off guard before and now i know why sorry funnygurl

                  Charu
                  "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
                  "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
                  "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #714
                    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                    that is insta; thank you for stopping posting

                    Charu (2) - ffa, Antori
                    not voting - Charu

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #715
                      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                      Charu was lynched. He was
                      Vanilla Town

                      The game is over. Wolves win.

                      Postgame will likely come from sunfan later as I don't have *all* the stuff.

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #716
                        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                        rip
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #717
                          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                          So who was it

                          I'm gonna assume antori still. They came in with a vote right away.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Antori
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2018
                            • 296

                            #718
                            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                            it wasn't me it was ffa
                            "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
                            "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
                            "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #719
                              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                              Rip

                              We had conflicting information then

                              That's really unfortunate. We could've never won then because as far as we knew in information based on star, FFA was mechanicly covered, the hardest of defenses to debunk.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #720
                                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                                Whatever, I ain't too broken up about it.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...