jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #541
    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

    Originally posted by jessiebessie
    feel free to give me shit for it, but my gut is telling me antori is a wolf.
    You're fucking up my world where you and antori are the wolf team and I don't appreciate it >: (

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #542
      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

      Originally posted by flashflash account
      it does make me town read him

      I don't think it's like "oh I usually wolf read him when he's town so this time he must be a wolf!!!" that's freezinice's job but it's more like his playstyle often lets him get away with wolfy stuff and I call him out for it. None of that is there this time.
      Do you think his lack of engagement (he gave himself a 2/10) is wolfy?

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #543
        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

        done session, working on reads.
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #544
          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
          Do you think his lack of engagement (he gave himself a 2/10) is wolfy?
          nope
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • Antori
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2018
            • 296

            #545
            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            So what happens if there are no contradictions for you to work off of? Passively watching for slips I don't think is the best way to find wolves from my experience is all I'm saying.

            Can you expand on your reads btw. Why did you put people where they are on your list?
            i based it from who people have suspected in the past, so people who suspected the most people are non very suspicious like star-crossed to me and also based on had the better line of thought or generally i agreed with on their conclusions like charu and star-crossed except charu didn't push on people who i also found suspicious so she's higher on the list for me, and jessie is the only odd case in the list cause i dont believe he's a wolf cause of the perfect conditions he would have to go through.

            funnygurl is high on the list cause she didn't suspect alot of people also because people didn't suspect her alot early on.

            and you're high on the list cause you didn't suspect the people i found suspicious which is also suspicious in it's regard

            it's a biased list and that's why i was reluctant to share it at the start so keep in mind this is my list
            "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
            "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
            "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

            Comment

            • flashflash account
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2017
              • 567

              #546
              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

              lalalalalalalalalalala
              aka mikey

              -----

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

              Originally posted by QueenAshy
              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #547
                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                Anyways, I read D0

                I see flashflash was the first to throw the punch to start the game via:



                Albeit a joke... probably? I don't know, but after that, it was a bunch of flashflash, inDheart, the two new players, and star talking about the game proper..
                Charu I see that you have ffa as a possible wolf or town and said that he was the first to throw a punch at ind but the post in question was the one you quoted in this post above. Do you think that ffa posting "ind actually trying must be a wolf" was serious enough to warrant voting for him if he was a possible lynch? Because even in this post you acknowledge that it's probably a joke and when I read through that back and forth I didn't really see anything noteworthy

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #548
                  Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Antori
                  i based it from who people have suspected in the past, so people who suspected the most people are non very suspicious like star-crossed to me and also based on had the better line of thought or generally i agreed with on their conclusions like charu and star-crossed except charu didn't push on people who i also found suspicious so she's higher on the list for me, and jessie is the only odd case in the list cause i dont believe he's a wolf cause of the perfect conditions he would have to go through.

                  funnygurl is high on the list cause she didn't suspect alot of people also because people didn't suspect her alot early on.

                  and you're high on the list cause you didn't suspect the people i found suspicious which is also suspicious in it's regard

                  it's a biased list and that's why i was reluctant to share it at the start so keep in mind this is my list
                  So you don't really have any reads of your own your reads are just based on other reads?

                  Comment

                  • star-crossed
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2017
                    • 476

                    #549
                    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                    Originally posted by jessiebessie
                    feel free to give me shit for it, but my gut is telling me antori is a wolf.
                    I do not want to give you shit, however I feel WV is more likely to be a wolf than Antori. Would you please consider voting for WV with me?
                    twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                    Comment

                    • Antori
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2018
                      • 296

                      #550
                      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      So you don't really have any reads of your own your reads are just based on other reads?
                      i do have reads of my own and they're in my suspicions list, and people's other reads are taken into account when I'm making my list

                      i think i was the first in D1 to bring attention to you and then star-crossed took manners into her/his hands later in D1 though i would have voted funnygurl if it wasn't for the back and forth between you guys
                      "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
                      "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
                      "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

                      Comment

                      • flashflash account
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 567

                        #551
                        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                        does anybody know votecount
                        I am tired
                        aka mikey

                        -----

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                        Originally posted by QueenAshy
                        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #552
                          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          Charu I see that you have ffa as a possible wolf or town and said that he was the first to throw a punch at ind but the post in question was the one you quoted in this post above. Do you think that ffa posting "ind actually trying must be a wolf" was serious enough to warrant voting for him if he was a possible lynch? Because even in this post you acknowledge that it's probably a joke and when I read through that back and forth I didn't really see anything noteworthy
                          If I think about FFA specifically being a wolf here, yeah actually!

                          He calls inDheart a wolf at the start for trying during a time where silly posts are often. Since it's the beginning of the first phase, it could be seen as being joked and can be dismissed as such later on. Plus, it probably was a good icebreaker for him to go for since no one would question his accusations then. (IE: Funnygurl in the past and claiming wolf jokingly)

                          I don't recall if he had an agenda with inDheart after the fact, but I do know he traded some posts with him. Perhaps after EoD, he figured it'd be a perfect opportunity to pin something on Jessie if he just went off and lynched inDheart since inDheart put it in KitB against Jessie vs jefanno1.

                          ...Y'know, the more I think about, the more outlandish it sounds, but I can 100% see FFA to think REALLY HARD about something like this because... well just look at his case with Jessie currently!


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • jessiebessie
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2018
                            • 1

                            #553
                            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            I do not want to give you shit, however I feel WV is more likely to be a wolf than Antori. Would you please consider voting for WV with me?
                            I think both are sus and are potentially the wolf team. My gut instinct that antori is a wolf is stronger, but I am willing to consider voting wv with you.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #554
                              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                              Also, jessie ignoring everything else and going after a newbie is hurting my soul.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #555
                                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                                I accused inD of being a wolf with jeffano. Clearly that wasn't the case
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...