jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

-
Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread
That addresses the "fair enough" but not the rest of what I said. Is me voting for you the only reason you think I'm wolfy?My "fair enough" was a knee-jerk response for me because whenever I do something dumb, I feel like I deserve punishment. lol When I had more time to think (and after I saw star's criticism of it), I became more suspicious of everyone's reasons for jumping onto a vote against me.



Comment
-
-
Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread
I'm doing a water fast and it was lunch and I was so hungry but now lunch is over and I'm still hungry


Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread
i posted my suspicions list the moment D1 started and i haven't changed it much in my notes except for removing indheart cause he diedHey antori what are your thoughts on everyone so far? I don't think you've posted reads since d1. You said you were going to tryhard at the beginning of the game but you haven't really been posting. I won't schedule read you for that though because this is your first game and I know how that is lol. But talk to people, ask questions about things you don't understand to wrap your head around how other people are approaching the game.
also i was asking alot of questions about the seer role just afew hours ago
here's the list again if you dont want to check back on that other one
--people i find the most suspicious:
-Funnygurl555 - Wayward Vagabond - Charu(slightly)
--people i find slightly suspicious:
-flashflash account
--people i found the least suspicious:
-star-crossed - jessiebessie"humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
"the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
"Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread
I don't know if you know this but usually I hate charu. I very much like this charu and his lack of lackadaisicalnessaka mikey
-----
Originally posted by FreezinIceFFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshyI’ve demonstrated self-awarenessOriginally posted by MinaciousGracei was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this pointOriginally posted by MinaciousGraceseriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthlessComment
-
Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread
Yeah I remember you posted that but I wanted to see if your reads had evolved since then. Sure you asked questions about the seer but that's all I remember you really asking questions about which is great but why not probe others about things? Seems like you're just sitting back and letting things happeni posted my suspicions list the moment D1 started and i haven't changed it much in my notes except for removing indheart cause he died
also i was asking alot of questions about the seer role just afew hours ago
here's the list again if you dont want to check back on that other one
--people i find the most suspicious:
-Funnygurl555 - Wayward Vagabond - Charu(slightly)
--people i find slightly suspicious:
-flashflash account
--people i found the least suspicious:
-star-crossed - jessiebessie


Comment
-
Originally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread
Does you liking charu for his lack of lackadaisicalness influence your read on him? When you hate charu do you read him wolf for it?


Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread
it does make me town read him
I don't think it's like "oh I usually wolf read him when he's town so this time he must be a wolf!!!" that's freezinice's job but it's more like his playstyle often lets him get away with wolfy stuff and I call him out for it. None of that is there this time.aka mikey
-----
Originally posted by FreezinIceFFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshyI’ve demonstrated self-awarenessOriginally posted by MinaciousGracei was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this pointOriginally posted by MinaciousGraceseriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthlessComment
-
Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread
I'm not good at asking people and pressuring them i get convinced very easily, I'm alot better at poking at contradictions after they happen because then it's alot harder to denyYeah I remember you posted that but I wanted to see if your reads had evolved since then. Sure you asked questions about the seer but that's all I remember you really asking questions about which is great but why not probe others about things? Seems like you're just sitting back and letting things happen
"humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
"the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
"Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread
feel free to give me shit for it, but my gut is telling me antori is a wolf.Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread
So what happens if there are no contradictions for you to work off of? Passively watching for slips I don't think is the best way to find wolves from my experience is all I'm saying.
Can you expand on your reads btw. Why did you put people where they are on your list?


Comment
Comment