Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread
Oh, no, you misunderstood me, but that's understandable, lol.
I meant if it's not funny, then the most logical progression would be me, but I am not a wolf and there's really nothing in my posts that can point to me being town since I was heavily against lynching Wayward.
So really, it'd be just a slam dunk on the wolves if both me and funny are not wolves and it's actually either.
You (Antori)
FFA
Jessie
Oh, no, you misunderstood me, but that's understandable, lol.
I meant if it's not funny, then the most logical progression would be me, but I am not a wolf and there's really nothing in my posts that can point to me being town since I was heavily against lynching Wayward.
So really, it'd be just a slam dunk on the wolves if both me and funny are not wolves and it's actually either.
You (Antori)
FFA
Jessie



Comment