jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread
Is it me?
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread
I mean, I look at my good ol' self and see a bunch of this so called "FUR"
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread
i went with my usual strategies because in TOS some factions would try to trick you into thinking they were evil or less evil then they actually are, so it's usually a good plan of actions to not put down all your cards right away but i guess it's different here with only two factions around"humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
"the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
"Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread
can the weak seeker and wold seeker post their results publicly if they wish to or they can't state who they targeted but can tell if the result was either green or red
I'd also like to know what happens when they die is the info just lost in the abyss?"humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
"the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
"Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread
Your question was basically asking ffa how much he knew about the seer role.
If you assume that somebody with a role is more likely to have read about it, remember it, and understand it early on in the game, which I think any reasonable person should assume, then you are basically trying to get more info on whether he lied specifically about knowing how the seer role works.twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossedComment
-
Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread
I do like your joke Charu but I would appreciate a serious response too.twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossedComment
-
Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread
wv i played on of your files in mp and thought of youOriginally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread
you can post who you checked and your results what you can't do is post the pm you got iirc. If the seer dies their results die with them unless they posted about it in the thread. Most of the time the seer would drop hints about who they checked in the event that they die without posting their results.
Wow none of that even crossed my mind. But it's good to know what to look out for when people are asking questions rather than just taking the questions for prodding/solving. thanks for explainingYour question was basically asking ffa how much he knew about the seer role.
If you assume that somebody with a role is more likely to have read about it, remember it, and understand it early on in the game, which I think any reasonable person should assume, then you are basically trying to get more info on whether he lied specifically about knowing how the seer role works.


Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread
This would make sense if card flips were off but they aren't so I'm not sure how you'd think a wolf seer would guide town late game with out being counterclaimed or exposed if the weak seer was nk or mislynched. Are the wolf seer and where you planning on doing this????


Comment
Comment