jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • star-crossed
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2017
    • 476

    #481
    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

    I might agree with ffa if I had not mistakenly sussed someone before for a similar situation and been totally wrong. I think that town people being more anxious and confused is a real thing.
    twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #482
      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      i see many of you are wolf reading me. notice how i've been mislynched a lot despite having a recent town streak in twg.

      adapt the way that you read me. you're wrong again, and it's really annoying for always being mislynched for being myself
      Just because you've had a streak as town doesn't mean you're not a wolf this game and you're asking us to town read you for the same reason Jess initially town read star. Just put in more work fg, you've done it other games why not this one?

      Originally posted by flashflash account
      Getting ready for a job interview so I can't really talk but I think stars case on wayward holds weight and charu being so wrong sucks
      Hope the interview went well!

      Originally posted by jessiebessie
      so I think there is at least one wolf between antori and wv. I think wayward may be wolfing because of his logic for accusing some people in the game (sorry, friend). ie he thought i was wolfing (based on me making a dumb post about statistics) but changed his opinion when that became the norm. also his questions can be seen as town trying to solve the game or wolf trying to look like their invested but actually focusing on unimportant details (ie the point star made about his seer questions). I don't want to be the cause of your death again, wv, but I actually think you may be a wolf... sorry, friend.
      What? Did you not read my reads post? Or my posts I was making while rereading the thread? I never just voted you for statistical thing regarding star though that was what pushed me to vote. You also didn't seem to have a problem with that at the time when you told me that was "fair enough". I'm strictly town reading you because I don't think you'd be ballsy enough to risk the lynch as the wolf but not because I think you've down town things.

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #483
        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

        Please read my posts from yesterday and answer the questions I asked please. It happens every game where I go through the thread and ask question but no one bothers replying and it's frustrating.

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #484
          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

          Originally posted by star-crossed
          You keep trying to spin this as me being put off by you not town reading me, but you put me down as only one of two people you actually were town reading...
          Because I gave you a glowing town read right

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #485
            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            Hope the interview went well!
            I could read too much into this and realize that wayward isn't reading the entire thread because I posted about my interview and how it went imo afterwards and he didn't comment on that instead of this

            hmmm
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #486
              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

              Haku is that you?

              Comment

              • star-crossed
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2017
                • 476

                #487
                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond

                8) Charu: get your head in the game dude. I remember a jtwg we played together you said you weren't posting much so that the new players could interact more but even then you were still posting good insightful things. So far you've just come off as flat and meh. I think you're either a lazy town or a wolf playing it utr and I don't like either of those. Null
                If you want Charu to get his head in the game I am surprised you do not have more questions for him
                twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                Comment

                • star-crossed
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2017
                  • 476

                  #488
                  Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                  That being said I am sorry you feel like people are ignoring you, it is a frustrating feeling
                  twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #489
                    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    If you want Charu to get his head in the game I am surprised you do not have more questions for him
                    I'm rereading through the thread again but pls get out of my head because I was going to read through with a focus on charu and fg

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #490
                      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                      Originally posted by flashflash account
                      Jessie knowing jeffano was actually just an obstacle, now that that's out of the way it's clear burden of knowledge
                      you surprise me everyday ffa
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #491
                        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        Just because you've had a streak as town doesn't mean you're not a wolf this game and you're asking us to town read you for the same reason Jess initially town read star. Just put in more work fg, you've done it other games why not this one?
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #492
                          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          you surprise me everyday ffa
                          hopefully that's good wolfywolf
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #493
                            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                            I won't be voting outside of antori or Jess unless something comes up that pushes me to vote elsewhere

                            Comment

                            • flashflash account
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2017
                              • 567

                              #494
                              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              I won't be voting outside of antori or Jess unless something comes up that pushes me to vote elsewhere
                              thought you were wolf reading star? Why is she not a vote for you?

                              anyway I'm off running errands don't lynch wolves without me
                              aka mikey

                              -----

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                              Originally posted by QueenAshy
                              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #495
                                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                I won't be voting outside of antori or Jess unless something comes up that pushes me to vote elsewhere
                                Booooooooooooo


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...