TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #46
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

    Originally posted by Charu
    What's going on here?
    Po-Pi-Po'ing





    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #47
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

      Originally posted by rzr
      Red's got bad luck with this shit - you guys know my input, I say let him play, but with Gradiant/Yosh I know that can get touchy.
      As Yosh and sunfan are our newest local mods, I suppose we should leave it up to them, and it's YoshL game so.. yeahh
      stop.


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #48
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        Wat
        -SIGH-

        Did you cockblock him again?

        Damn, how rude!


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #49
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

          yosh, self admitted

          I bow to you fearless leader, gettin salty?

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #50
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

            Originally posted by Charu
            -SIGH-

            Did you cockblock him again?
            You caught me

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #51
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

              Originally posted by rzr
              yosh, self admitted

              I bow to you fearless leader, gettin salty?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #52
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                Po-Pi-Po'ing
                Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd eyewormed.

                ....ain't even gonna hate
                ​

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                  I like him, reminds me of the fat kid from Red Dawn

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd eyewormed.

                    ....ain't even gonna hate
                    ty <3





                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                      I'm being 100% serious here though.

                      Red blaster even signed up after the cap was filled, and he's in a replacement spot. I'd enjoy it if you stopped trying to bait me, rzr. If you're mad about something, say so instead of giving passive aggressive remarks all over the place.


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                        I didn't know my remarks were all over the place, but hey sorry bud. I wouldn't bother to bait such a tenured player, though you know what? It's worth mentioning you've been pretty stuck up to me, and I ain't even mad dude, I just see you as someone who's up on their high horse. Seems like you're more mad at me for speaking my mind, but for the record, I got no problems with you and I would say it if I did.

                        You wanna drop bombs and makes jokes, expect it back too. My input is just as valuable as anyone else's, and you constantly trying to tear me down a peg is just down right childish. I don't think I've ever sent you a PM where you replied to me like a human being, so please Yosh, don't act like I'm the one with the issue. I actually like you and your originality, let's not turn a few bad jokes into a full fledged hatred or whatever.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                          And if you don't like that or you don't like me than say that, and say you don't want me to play your game. If not I'll assume we're cool and back on the same page

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                            Originally posted by rzr
                            And if you don't like that or you don't like me than say that, and say you don't want me to play your game. If not I'll assume we're cool and back on the same page


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                              Can we not do this in a twg signup thread?
                              like holy fuck
                              Last edited by Gradiant; 01-19-2016, 02:50 PM.

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                                Originally posted by rzr
                                bother to bait such a
                                Originally posted by Charu

                                ured player

                                Comment

                                Working...