TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #91
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

    I rather just the game be post-poned, no reason to drop out if that's the case, no?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #92
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

      Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
      Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #93
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

        Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
        Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • lurker
          ur worst nitemare
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 1628

          #94
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

          it's not like any of you random noise generators are capable of playing a rational game anyway
          some feathery f**k

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #95
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

            Originally posted by lurker
            it's not like any of you random noise generators are capable of playing a rational game anyway
            t r i g g e r e d





            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #96
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

              Hello there. I see that the handful of pocket lint and necrotic tissue you call your brain has somehow remembered how to register for another TWG. Normally I would make some sort of wry comment questioning your logic, but after your last game it's pretty clear that you are incapable of even comprehending what logic is. Because you have no chance at understanding anything anyone else will say over the course of this game, I'm going to give you one simple ultimatum:

              Zenith, if you post, you will die.

              If by some miracle you manage not to post for the entire day, I will move my vote elsewhere. But if you so much as try to organize your complete and total lack of higher-level thought into anything resembling words, every word you type will be suicide. I don't need any special powers to guarantee this, either: there isn't a single person in this game who wants to see so much as your avatar. If you post, you will have no allies. You will be shown no mercy. Everyone in this game wants you dead as it is.
              Everyone in this game wishes they were a real gunsmith,
              so they could give you a real gun,
              and force you to shove it into your mouth.
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #97
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                death threats 101





                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                  Originally posted by lurker
                  Hello there. I see that the handful of pocket lint and necrotic tissue you call your brain has somehow remembered how to register for another TWG. Normally I would make some sort of wry comment questioning your logic, but after your last game it's pretty clear that you are incapable of even comprehending what logic is. Because you have no chance at understanding anything anyone else will say over the course of this game, I'm going to give you one simple ultimatum:

                  Zenith, if you post, you will die.

                  If by some miracle you manage not to post for the entire day, I will move my vote elsewhere. But if you so much as try to organize your complete and total lack of higher-level thought into anything resembling words, every word you type will be suicide. I don't need any special powers to guarantee this, either: there isn't a single person in this game who wants to see so much as your avatar. If you post, you will have no allies. You will be shown no mercy. Everyone in this game wants you dead as it is.
                  Everyone in this game wishes they were a real gunsmith,
                  so they could give you a real gun,
                  and force you to shove it into your mouth.
                  nice copypasta

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                    ily lurker





                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                      good times man good times
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)



                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                          I hope things smooth out - I enjoy the company of all you guys, and always treat TWG as a learning experience, I hope I didn't sour anything, and I hope Yosh and me can find middle ground. I'll pop off for now, I've PM'd Yosh to continue our convo, and it's worth noting this isn't as big of a deal as it was perceived, we're all adults (I think?) so I'll just run with that

                          tx bai

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                            Originally posted by rzr
                            You obviously have no motivation to actually talk to me. Your quote walls are just taking what I said and pulling them out of context. I don't understand what advice you're trying to give me, all I see is you trying to tear me down and literally break apart everything I say to make your case. If you're going to be this stuck up then fine.

                            You clearly have an issue with me you're not willing to elaborate on, you've made no attempt to be polite or understand where I'm coming from, you literally twist everything I say and make me look like an ass. If it was just me people might address these things on a regular basis, but you, Yosh, take an issue with everything I post.

                            It's a sad day when the moderator can be so unprofessional and rude that they literally drive players away from the game/site. You think I'm the first person to say this? Nobody cares if your an ass hole dude, we're all ass holes. It's when you target people, like Red, or myself. How was any of what you said justified, and in comparison to what I said? "always under a microscope" wasn't about you, but hey, good thing you got to drop your comments in there anyway. *complaining about getting read scummy* not directed at you, but hey why don't you drop your comment in there. Gradiant/YoshL getting touchy - why would that mean you have questionable modding tendencies? I'm clearly referring to the last game you hosted when Gradiant played and you guys didn't want Red to play. What does that even have to do with your modding tendencies? Lastly, when did I say you should host the lTWG game? All I said was someone else being the host could provide more time, why are you stressing on something that is soooooooo dead? I offered to buy a Zoom, like seriously, all this is is an attempt to make me look bad.

                            You won.
                            Dude. If you bothered to read though what I've been saying, it's been "here's how YoshL has been interpreting your posts", not "here's what rzr's posts are intended to say". I'm looking at your posts and condensing things down to how I'm interpreting things. Even in your post, the things that I see as attacks still seem as if they're meant to be attacks.

                            I've iterated about 10 times now the issue I have with you - It's the things you say. I've been literally trying to get you to see that some things you say are being interpreted as probably something that you didn't mean. If you think i'm not listening to you, you're so incredibly wrong, because I could have literally given up a couple hours ago and stopped caring. If you think I haven't made any attempts to be understanding, then you're also completely wrong, and you should probably take a couple steps back.

                            Things like calling me stuck up constantly really doesn't help me feel any less insulted or attacked by the way.

                            Things like "It's a sad day when the moderator can be so unprofessional and rude that they literally drive players away from the game/site." don't help me feel less attacked either. While I may be constantly targetting people, it's not you by the way. It's mostly Red Blaster who I still don't think should be playing TWG. But I'm dealing with it. In my previous game, which you somehow still don't understand, A) I still did not think that Red Blaster should be playing (I still don't), and B) Gradiant's unwillingness to play if Red Blaster played is 100% seperate, and you grouping us together feels like a "yoshl is conspiring with other people etc. etc.". And again, it's just how I'm interpreting it, and how it's coming off.

                            You always being under a microscope was worth commenting on because apparantly you're noticing that (since you literally just said it wasn't directed towards me) that it's not just me that's harping on you or something? Like I said, maybe it's an indicator that something else is wrong.

                            As for lTWG, you listerally said,
                            No excuses Yosh!
                            so what am I supposed to think there? That you're obviously referring to everyone else, and not just singling me out right?

                            If you think that this is all an attempt to make you look bad, then again, you're really sadly mistaken. I'm legitimately trying to meet you halfway, but you're going to need to do a hell of a lot more work than you think.

                            For example, take a couple steps back. Posting something like "You won." is incredibly passive aggressive imo.


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                              in other news, I'm postponing TWG because FFR is the biggest piece of garbo ever.


                              FFYA anyone?


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • Vendetta21
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 2745

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                                damn i missed it

                                well just for posterity in

                                Comment

                                Working...