TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #16
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

    But how can someone bus... when there's no-one to pick up?

    oh noooooooooooo...........................


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #17
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

      oh cool there's a chance for a fruit vendor
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #18
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

        So I don't know if I qualify to play this, but since I'm bored and want something to do on my phone I want to play this.

        so um....may I please?
        ​

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #19
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          So I don't know if I qualify to play this, but since I'm bored and want something to do on my phone I want to play this.

          so um....may I please?
          yeah, you just have to say in inside and you'll be good to go.

          If you have any questions about how to play the game, let me (or anyone else) know and we'll be happy to answer.

          PS phoneposting is annoying to do for long periods of time, if you do it enough you'll want to sit down with a comp to be able to post all of what you need.
          Last edited by thesunfan; 01-19-2016, 07:23 AM.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #20
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

            Yo, can I make him wish he never played with THE CHARU!!!!?

            HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE!!!!


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #21
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              Godfather is immune to nightkills right?
              you're not being serious i hope

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              So I don't know if I qualify to play this, but since I'm bored and want something to do on my phone I want to play this.

              so um....may I please?
              hit me up over skype or, pm me - if you choose to pm me, please do your best to explain the rules of the game to me, and how to play. -> that way i can get a better understanding of what you need to understand to play this game

              If it's through skype, we can just chat and get you up to speed on rules and how to play. The biggest thing is that a lot of players take this pretty seriously, so playing this through your phone like sunfan said might not be the best of ideas


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #22
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                maybe in

                if I don't confirm this by the time the game fills up then boot me





                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                  in


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    in
                    Oh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy

                    I can't wait to mess with you again, BACKPACK!!!


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                      in this setup looks very interesting yosh

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                        in

                        Comment

                        • botchi246
                          Keepin it Real since '05
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 619

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                          in dont kill the cat this time

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                            confirming in





                            Comment

                            • botchi246
                              Keepin it Real since '05
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 619

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                              zenith is that fern gully?

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                                PM sent. Would have hit you up Skype if I had access to it atm, but alas, I'm mobile!
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...