TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)
In unless Gradiant blocks me again.
As a replacement I guess seeing as this is full?Last edited by Red Blaster; 01-19-2016, 02:15 PM.Originally posted by hi19hi19edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst musicOriginally posted by choofhey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"Originally posted by Funnygurl555what's a milky christmas :OComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)
Oh. There was confusion about if I was actually banned or not due to others telling me not to worry about it in post.Originally posted by hi19hi19edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst musicOriginally posted by choofhey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"Originally posted by Funnygurl555what's a milky christmas :OComment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)
I think in the past, even through accidents, a game ban/replacement requirement was needed (looking back at the infraction thread) - i think the discussion was whether to re-perma you from TWG :V
so i guess you're actually qualified to replace in
swapping kahutyle with NezithLast edited by YoshL; 01-19-2016, 02:28 PM.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)
Red's got bad luck with this shit - you guys know my input, I say let him play, but with Gradiant/Yosh I know that can get touchy.
As Yosh and sunfan are our newest local mods, I suppose we should leave it up to them, and it's YoshL game so.. yeahh
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)
What's going on here?
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment















Comment