TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #61
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

    everyone in this drama sausage fest needs to watch the video I posted and if you feel like this drama is still warranted, I will send yoshl doujins until he agrees to ban all of you

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #62
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

      Originally posted by choof
      everyone in this drama sausage fest needs to watch the video I posted and if you feel like this drama is still warranted, I will send yoshl doujins until he agrees to ban all of you
      Last edited by Charu; 01-19-2016, 02:56 PM.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #63
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

        Meh, fine. I'm not seeing what the drama's all about, Yosh and I are perfectly capable of having a conversation about a disagreement. But it seems like it would be better for everyone if I just drop out. So yeah whatever, just give red my spot or something unless you have something else you'd rather see happen

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #64
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

          Send me doujins too

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #65
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            Send me doujins too
            send me your email and I'll sign you up for pad fanfiction updates

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #66
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

              Originally posted by choof
              send me your email and I'll sign you up for pad fanfiction updates
              https://www.fanfiction.net/game/Puzzle-Dragons/

              Huh...


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #67
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                Originally posted by rzr
                I didn't know my remarks were all over the place, but hey sorry bud. I wouldn't bother to bait such a tenured player, though you know what? It's worth mentioning you've been pretty stuck up to me, and I ain't even mad dude, I just see you as someone who's up on their high horse. Seems like you're more mad at me for speaking my mind, but for the record, I got no problems with you and I would say it if I did.

                You wanna drop bombs and makes jokes, expect it back too. My input is just as valuable as anyone else's, and you constantly trying to tear me down a peg is just down right childish. I don't think I've ever sent you a PM where you replied to me like a human being, so please Yosh, don't act like I'm the one with the issue. I actually like you and your originality, let's not turn a few bad jokes into a full fledged hatred or whatever.
                Well I'm not really able to keep quiet if you continue to make remarks that spin me in a bad light, no? If you say "damn Yosh isn't letting this guy play" "Wow cmon yosh why didn't you host ltwg last month there's no excuse" or "wow yosh is our mod so what he says goes", it does indeed make me upset, because most of what you're saying is without context of things going on in the background. You speaking your mind is fine, but when the problems that you're speaking about have been out in the open, with all of the reasoning and discussion right there, you have no reason to be saying things that are quite literally wrong.

                I'm 100% aware that i'm an asshole at times, and I'll totally acknowledge that. However, I would like to think that I have some level of intelligence, as to recognize when I do something wrong, and am called out for it, that I'll acknowledge it for what it's worth, and fix whatever needs to be fixed.

                Your "bombs" and "jokes" that you're throwing feels more sinister and more in a bad heart, at least to me. Bringing in PMs is also a pretty low move, given that the ones that you've sent have been setups, which I didn't know any way to really revise, and a request to help host a tournament, to which i replied "no thanks".

                Regardless, that's my state of mind and my thinking. In any case, I'm open to being told "I don't agree with your decision to do x because of y", or "I don't think you should be acting q because of z" etc. If you're throwing plain insults at me, it's upsetting. Yeah, I became TWG section mod recently, and it's because I would love to do a lot for TWG. Again, the passive aggressive stuff literally helps no-one, which is why I simply told you to stop.

                kay


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                  Originally posted by rzr
                  Meh, fine. I'm not seeing what the drama's all about, Yosh and I are perfectly capable of having a conversation about a disagreement. But it seems like it would be better for everyone if I just drop out. So yeah whatever, just give red my spot or something unless you have something else you'd rather see happen


                  This site is loading way too slow, my goodness.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    Well I'm not really able to keep quiet if you continue to make remarks that spin me in a bad light, no? If you say "damn Yosh isn't letting this guy play" "Wow cmon yosh why didn't you host ltwg last month there's no excuse" or "wow yosh is our mod so what he says goes", it does indeed make me upset, because most of what you're saying is without context of things going on in the background. You speaking your mind is fine, but when the problems that you're speaking about have been out in the open, with all of the reasoning and discussion right there, you have no reason to be saying things that are quite literally wrong.

                    I'm 100% aware that i'm an asshole at times, and I'll totally acknowledge that. However, I would like to think that I have some level of intelligence, as to recognize when I do something wrong, and am called out for it, that I'll acknowledge it for what it's worth, and fix whatever needs to be fixed.

                    Your "bombs" and "jokes" that you're throwing feels more sinister and more in a bad heart, at least to me. Bringing in PMs is also a pretty low move, given that the ones that you've sent have been setups, which I didn't know any way to really revise, and a request to help host a tournament, to which i replied "no thanks".

                    Regardless, that's my state of mind and my thinking. In any case, I'm open to being told "I don't agree with your decision to do x because of y", or "I don't think you should be acting q because of z" etc. If you're throwing plain insults at me, it's upsetting. Yeah, I became TWG section mod recently, and it's because I would love to do a lot for TWG. Again, the passive aggressive stuff literally helps no-one, which is why I simply told you to stop.

                    kay
                    https://soundcloud.com/deathtrips/you-better-stop

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Ex-CUSE me, but I can't help but notice how that can never happen.

                        For you see...



                        She's clearly DEAD

                        Hee hee hee



                        ...YOU
                        Last edited by Charu; 01-19-2016, 03:24 PM.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                          Damn Charu.
                          Last edited by Hakulyte; 01-19-2016, 03:30 PM.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                            Rzr, noone is asking for you to drop out.

                            Your jokes can have a tendency to come across as cutting remarks which can grind on people's feelings.

                            Lets just drop the drama and play TWiG?
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                              I'm not starting the game for another couple hours, until I can make it home


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

                                OKay, drop the drama and shitpost then.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...