TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #91
    Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    you did exactly that in the last game up until voting yourself off so
    read the wolf chat

    Comment

    • Cold Kitten
      i love (purple things)
      • May 2009
      • 1341

      #92
      Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

      lol i have way too much stuff going on to even think about trying to play in another twg right now, but this game is gonna be gr8 to watch


      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #93
        Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

        in

        i rly hope i don't roll wolf again

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #94
          Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

          Tokzic just adds to the amazingness that is this line up. HOLY SHIT.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #95
            Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

            Can this game start already so my ban can be over ffs
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #96
              Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

              hey tokzic is here to afk out of the game if he isn't red!!!
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #97
                Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                so is fojar though


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #98
                  Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                  charu, choof, zenith - one of you sign up. We're all bad at this game because we probably won't even log in so you've got an advantage
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #99
                    Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                    rofl I just actually read the thread - choof doesn't want to play if zentih joins because he has anger issues? Please join the game Zenith I want to experience your anger issues
                    Last edited by FictionJunction; 04-14-2015, 12:38 AM.
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #100
                      Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      let people play in two games for this one I want Charu and dancegui and also that motherfuckets sunfan
                      why hasn't this happened yet
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #101
                        Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        rofl I just actually read the thread - choof doesn't want to play if zentih joins because he has anger issues? Please join the game Zenith I want to experience your anger issues
                        Not because I have anger issues; but because I had one really bad play where YoshL tore into me and I took it way too personally.





                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #102
                          Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          why hasn't this happened yet
                          You're the one who argued hard against me, as did sunfan and xiz, when the rule was first brought up.

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #103
                            Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                            Rekt
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #104
                              Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                              Wen Gaem
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • gold stinger
                                Signature Extraordinare~~
                                Event Staff
                                Game Manager
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                Global Moderator
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6429

                                #105
                                Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                                I think the game is already being played
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                butts.


                                - Tosh 2014






                                Comment

                                Working...