TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #106
    Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    You're the one who argued hard against me, as did sunfan and xiz, when the rule was first brought up.
    well jtwgs shouldn't exist so we r even
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #107
      Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Not because I have anger issues; but because I had one really bad play where YoshL tore into me and I took it way too personally.
      ok you have anger issues, got it
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #108
        Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        You're the one who argued hard against me, as did sunfan and xiz, when the rule was first brought up.
        also, I was actually asking why CHaru and Pranceguy haven't joined yet - you shouldn't be allowed to play in two games anyway
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #109
          Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

          Can I be two roles? This is retarded. LITERALLY ONE PERSON NEEDED.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #110
            Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            Wen Gaem
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^





            Comment

            • edubardus
              RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
              • Sep 2003
              • 797

              #111
              Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

              I hope I can get in

              Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #112
                Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                Is that you, fiction? lmao


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #113
                  Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Is that you, fiction? lmao
                  it's my marageret

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #114
                    Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                    Someone get a friend from a different site since ffr plebs suck.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #115
                      Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                      Well, I said I might join today if the site was being ok


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #116
                        Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                        Lessee...


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #117
                          Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                          wait edubardus what


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #118
                            Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                            edubardus is fiction
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #119
                              Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                              I'll even take Xel, SOMEONE SIGN UP
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #120
                                Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                                Can I just sign up for this and be banned next game?
                                Obviously no one else is showing interest.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...