TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #46
    Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    everyone is stuck playing a jtwg
    let people play in two games for this one I want Charu and dancegui and also that motherfuckets sunfan

    Comment

    • FoJaR
      The Worst
      • Nov 2005
      • 2816

      #47
      Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

      alright, in

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #48
        Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

        fuck ya

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #49
          Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

          this lineup is so elite im getting hard

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #50
            Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

            I am hard, you're late to the party bro.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #51
              Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              this lineup is so elite im getting hard
              Yoooo, lets compare, bro!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Netjet!
                Sic itur ad astra
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2008
                • 4701

                #52
                Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                i cant play because exams and shit but can i ghost? kind wanna get back in this for a game or two
                RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #53
                  Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                  netjet outta nowhere, this will def be a good one to rail!

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #54
                    Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                    in the event that I get killed in the jtwg I'm in I'll play this even though I would objectively be the weakest player when put against the current lineup

                    Comment

                    • James May
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 3817

                      #55
                      Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                      Originally posted by choof
                      in the event that I get killed in the jtwg I'm in I'll play this even though I would objectively be the weakest player when put against the current lineup
                      I thought that would be me :U
                      bananas


                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #56
                        Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                        Hint hint its both of you
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #57
                          Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                          i might actually read this game the lineup looks really cool
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #58
                            Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            Hint hint its both of you
                            says the guy getting shot on the first bullet
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #59
                              Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                              innards


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #60
                                Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                                in as replacement

                                Comment

                                Working...