TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #61
    Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

    If the site stops being slow, I will join, but as of now, nope.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #62
      Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

      Today seems to be a bit better actually, hmm...

      I'll give it another day and if no one joins.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #63
        Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

        out

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #64
          Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

          Dammit choof, had me excited to see this on the front page. =(
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #65
            Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

            Can I be a replacement? I also want to spectate this because of how sick the lineup is.





            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #66
              Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

              You can't replace in a game that doesn't even have enough to play the game!!! Just play people!
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #67
                Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                I'd join but this lineup would absolutely ruin me and send me back into hiding

                although it would be probably the best time learning and dealing with it head on than trying to run from the inevitable yelling and tunneling haha

                I guess if you'll have me in then sure





                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #68
                  Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                  pls dont

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #69
                    Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                    Heh, Zenith, if you thought your previous games were bad, you have never seen the full force of the players you're about to play with.

                    Granted they don't become inactive because they tend to do that as well (fiction..............)


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #70
                      Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                      How else am I going to learn than from the best here in this game?

                      Plus this is a much easier setup than the previous ones; so gameplay mechanics won't be confusing for me. It's just a matter of the players at that point which I expect most to be up in my face and blunt about things.

                      No personal bouts here!





                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #71
                        Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                        in your case it'd probably be better to learn by spectating and not participating

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #72
                          Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                          Originally posted by choof
                          in your case it'd probably be better to learn by spectating and not participating


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #73
                            Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                            I'm not a good enough player to play in this, sorry

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #74
                              Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                              i'm allowed to de-sign up as a host right


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #75
                                Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                                Originally posted by choof
                                I'm not a good enough player to play in this, sorry
                                Sometimes...



                                You just got to believe.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...