TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #121
    Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

    no


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #122
      Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      also, I was actually asking why CHaru and Pranceguy haven't joined yet - you shouldn't be allowed to play in two games anyway
      So so sooooo so wrong

      And dumb

      And also wrong

      With a side of dumb

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #123
        Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

        I'd sign up if this game started on Friday or something I'm busy all week
        then work just awkwardly tapers off because year end
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #124
          Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

          god
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #125
            Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

            DAMMlT
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #126
              Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

              ugh

              in

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #127
                Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                WOOOOOOOO


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #128
                  Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                  choof for pres 2016


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #129
                    Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                    choof, mentally, is regretting his decision already, I can feel it.

                    Also, sorry for putting people's hopes up for wanting me in the game (if they wanted, lol). I plan to play me a lot of video games nonstop for a bit, dohohoho.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #130
                      Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                      that is 13.


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #131
                        Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                        formally requesting vanilla human

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #132
                          Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups



                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #133
                            Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                            hey where's my pm
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #134
                              Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                              Where game
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              Working...