TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #76
    Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

    Originally posted by YoshL
    i'm allowed to de-sign up as a host right
    Now that's not fun, don't be a poor sport. If he wants in, let him in, dohoho.

    Also, I think the site is actually stabilizing again. Should I enter now, gais?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #77
      Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

      nah that's cool

      I won't play





      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #78
        Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

        Originally posted by Charu
        Now that's not fun, don't be a poor sport. If he wants in, let him in, dohoho.
        But I suppose you do have free reign of who you want in, heh.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #79
          Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          nah that's cool

          I won't play
          Bah, don't be like that. If you want to play, then play! With the discretion of the host I guess, lol


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #80
            Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

            Originally posted by Charu
            Now that's not fun, don't be a poor sport. If he wants in, let him in, dohoho.

            Also, I think the site is actually stabilizing again. Should I enter now, gais?
            Nah it's fine really, tight niche group that doesn't want other players cool

            good
            great
            grand
            wonderful





            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #81
              Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              Nah it's fine really, tight niche group that doesn't want other players cool

              good
              great
              grand
              wonderful
              omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

              YoshL, look what you did!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #82
                Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                If you quit because somebody calls you shit then you're proving them right. Bark back.
                Oh in that case then lol choof why you saying "pls don't" when you got shit on by town last game

                huh

                huh

                HUH





                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #83
                  Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                  choof

                  Also, Zenith, it's because of, um... er... well... you know how you threatened to quit and meant it? (By that I mean leaving the TWG chat and everything?)

                  That's... pretty much why, lol.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #84
                    Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    choof

                    Also, Zenith, it's because of, um... er... well... you know how you threatened to quit and meant it? (By that I mean leaving the TWG chat and everything?)

                    That's... pretty much why, lol.
                    No I know; my past actions aren't the past when it comes to TWG but it was literally taking anger to the next level lmao

                    no hard feelings, just hard ball in game threads





                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #85
                      Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                      Coincidentally, I'd tried very hard not to let you leaving TWG and throwing a fit influence on my read on you. T'is why I said I read you green and one of the reasons would be angle shooting.
                      Last edited by Charu; 04-13-2015, 06:44 PM.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #86
                        Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                        people just fuckin signup goddamn

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #87
                          Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                          I'm in unless YoshL seriously says otherwise





                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #88
                            Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                            zenith honestly I just don't want to see yet another game where you panic, let your emotions run too wild, and just make dumb plays

                            like, you don't ruin games, I'm not saying that, but it's... not a very good experience playing with you as is

                            if zenith is playing I will not in at all

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #89
                              Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                              Originally posted by choof
                              zenith honestly I just don't want to see yet another game where you panic, let your emotions run too wild, and just make dumb plays

                              like, you don't ruin games, I'm not saying that, but it's... not a very good experience playing with you as is

                              if zenith is playing I will not in at all
                              I know you aren't saying that I ruin games but

                              you did exactly that in the last game up until voting yourself off so

                              >Doesn't understand the logic for not playing





                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #90
                                Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions Signups

                                game when. stop complaining, start playing!
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...