TWG Live I: The Happening

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #76
    Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

    when game
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #77
      Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

      Never


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #78
        Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

        game when

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #79
          Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

          we doin a january game, rite

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #80
            Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

            Kk live game next month, who is hosting the next forum game?
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • clasko1000
              Ima Twans
              • Aug 2006
              • 633

              #81
              Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

              I ll join the next one.
              It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

              Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

              Originally posted by emerald000
              I'll take some more free boosters please.
              Originally posted by choof
              please do the community a favor
              http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #82
                Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                so there's one perzson who sent me a game

                send me games so i can make host voting thread pls


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #83
                  Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                  c9++

                  /notsrs
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #84
                    Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    c9++

                    /notsrs
                    Funny enough, that's what I sent to yoshl oops

                    But its Sims-themed :U
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #85
                      Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                      i would be very hyped if i ever played the sims

                      jk hyped anyway
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Jtehanonymous
                        Hunger Games Hunty
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 3770

                        #86
                        Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                        Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                        Also miscellaneous: i was laughing a lot when Little J got mathematician, that was the best.
                        I loved my role~

                        +-/e^xln(x)tan(rx^2+y^2)int(x,0,1)

                        Comment

                        • Charles Claythorne
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2013
                          • 138

                          #87
                          Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                          Wolfram|Alpha brings expert-level knowledge and capabilities to the broadest possible range of people—spanning all professions and education levels.


                          i'm so confused

                          Comment

                          • Charles Claythorne
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2013
                            • 138

                            #88
                            Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                            Wolfram|Alpha brings expert-level knowledge and capabilities to the broadest possible range of people—spanning all professions and education levels.


                            im so confused


                            jteh i had my number theory final and i dont think i got the bonus question hlp pls when you have free time and if you feel like it!!!

                            If gcd(n, m) = 1, a is congruent to b (mod n), and a is congruent to b (mod m), prove that a is congruent to b (mod nm).

                            also yes this is totally relevant to twg what are you talking about

                            Comment

                            • T-Force
                              Your world ends with you
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 4753

                              #89
                              Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                              What happened to Day 3 stats? ;__;
                              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                              Comment

                              • Jtehanonymous
                                Hunger Games Hunty
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 3770

                                #90
                                Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                                I'll message you that, mashi. very not relevant here lol.

                                Comment

                                Working...