TWG Live I: The Happening

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #16
    Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

    jteh you're p-cool dat was phun


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #17
      Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

      Last session is being uploaded to Youtube to be viewed forever because Twitch sucks at Archiving.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #18
        Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

        Wow, third game of the first session might be screwed. Twitch for some reason blocked the audio!?

        lmao, okay. Hopefully that doesn't carry over to Youtube.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • samurai7694
          바보
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2008
          • 4640

          #19
          Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

          I would like to see these youtube videos, please and thanks. Also I most likely will be playing tonight now that I properly set up my Zoom account

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #20
            Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

            Fuck you j rodd!!!
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #21
              Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

              Got another Pokemon knickknack to come up with all of my reads for me tonight!

              Comment

              • Charmoeleon
                Chargrilled, hot & spicy!
                • Aug 2013
                • 267

                #22
                Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                Hoping I can join again tonight. We'll see.
                10th Official FFR Tournament(D1)-28th
                badman7772's Tournament of Darkness(D1)-1st
                Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament(D1)-1st
                11th Official FFR Tournament(D1)-2nd
                TheSmexxxyNoobs Ultimate Low Level Tourney(D2)-6th
                Kawaii025's Tournament of Randomness(D2)-2nd
                Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2(D2)-3rd
                FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018(D2)-5th

                Best AAA: Strength (37)
                Best Blackflag: Heroes On Your Lawn At Night (53)
                Best SDG: {Satori} v2 (48)
                Best FC: Survive (64)



                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #23
                  Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                  hey guys







                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #24
                    Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                    Yeah, the third game is fucked, sorry guys. The audio is there, but it's not synced with the video at all.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #25
                      Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                      i don't know if i'll be around tonight after all but i'm still confirmed tomorrow

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #26
                        Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                        Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise cloud communications.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #27
                          Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                          Come on in, we're getting set up


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #28
                            Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                            Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/charuv2


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #29
                              Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                              First game hasn't started yet. Come on in!

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #30
                                Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                                absolutely gonna play tomorrow night, i've had a bit of a hectic weekend lol

                                Comment

                                Working...