TWG Live I: The Happening

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #61
    Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

    Once again! stream link is http://www.twitch.tv/djdai


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1303

      #62
      Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

      could I ask someone who's playing to msg me on fb or Snapchat when the first game is over? I want to play again tonight but I can't play the first game
      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #63
        Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

        Yup, I'll Snapchat you!

        Zoom link:
        Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise cloud communications.


        Twitch stream:
        Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #64
          Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

          that was fun


          sorry blind ):

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #65
            Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

            You always get me killed. whether it's good or bad dammit!
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #66
              Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

              !!!

              Comment

              • Jtehanonymous
                Hunger Games Hunty
                • Jan 2007
                • 3770

                #67
                Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                You always get me killed. whether it's good or bad dammit!
                so red. always red. drunk/sober red

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #68
                  Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                  theme of my night:

                  *gets targeted by every single power n1*

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #69
                    Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                    theme of my night:
                    *ROLLS WOLF EVERY FUCKING GAME*
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #70
                      Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      theme of my night:
                      *ROLLS WOLF EVERY FUCKING GAME*
                      best thing about it was that you died every time

                      hahahahahahaha get rek'd son

                      Ooh, also these things are really fun. Sorry for not saying much though, heh. >~<'
                      Will definitely do this again!
                      Last edited by Funnygurl555; 12-14-2014, 11:17 PM.
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #71
                        Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                        WE LOVE YOU OHSOSILLYYYYY

                        also 3/3 tonight wheeeee
                        Last edited by YoshL; 12-14-2014, 11:19 PM.


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • Charles Claythorne
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2013
                          • 138

                          #72
                          Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                          silly so op

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #73
                            Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                            lmao poor blind

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • Charles Claythorne
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2013
                              • 138

                              #74
                              Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                              Also miscellaneous: i was laughing a lot when Little J got mathematician, that was the best.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #75
                                Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                                Much <3 to everyone who played or watched any games this past weekend. Fun times.
                                also my name is now denkiguy apparently, wow
                                Gotta work on acquiring plushies, hats, and sunglasses for next time!
                                Last edited by dAnceguy117; 12-15-2014, 07:23 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...