TWG Live I: The Happening

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #91
    Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

    Originally posted by T-Force
    What happened to Day 3 stats? ;__;
    Human, wolves, human. 1/3 for me. ;_;
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #92
      Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

      I killed blind

      that is all u ned 2 kno.....

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #93
        Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

        Damn you choof. ;_;
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #94
          Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

          Did anyone record day three?
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #95
            Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

            i'll youtube it once i get the chance


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #96
              Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

              Oh sweet. Take your time, was just curious.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #97
                Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                i actually watched yoshl's stream of it monday and last night. based twitch.

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #98
                  Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                  Originally posted by T-Force
                  What happened to Day 3 stats? ;__;
                  g1 had a replacement/modkill so not worth keeping stats for
                  g2 was just a crazy fun-game not worth keeping stats for
                  g3 had me forgetting about the hypno (mod confirming 2 humans oops)
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • RNGRX
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 683

                    #99
                    Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                    I need to buy a webcam to play this.

                    Comment

                    • Charles Claythorne
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2013
                      • 138

                      #100
                      Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                      wait are you not r from live twg because thats what ive been assuming this entire time ive played with him

                      Comment

                      • Charles Claythorne
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2013
                        • 138

                        #101
                        Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                        r im so confused pls hlp im dumb

                        Comment

                        Working...