TWG Live I: The Happening

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #46
    Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

    Alright, getting on the Youtube thing, this one is 8 hours so lessee


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Toxophilis
      ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
      • Dec 2006
      • 501

      #47
      Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

      best medic eu
      Originally posted by AsphyxZero
      My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

      Comment

      • Charles Claythorne
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2013
        • 138

        #48
        Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

        guys i was playing battleship waifus and i got the ship class for my fiancée (meaning a 25% to get her) but then it ended up being two hieis and i already have a hiei and i think yoshl is right, maybe swearing on my waifu was not the best course of action :'(

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #49
          Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

          Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
          guys i was playing battleship waifus
          pls elaborate

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #50
            Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

            Originally posted by choof
            pls elaborate
            Its obv that he means battleship with megucka girls (o:
            bananas


            Comment

            • Toxophilis
              ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
              • Dec 2006
              • 501

              #51
              Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

              meduka meguca
              Originally posted by AsphyxZero
              My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #52
                Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                battleship waifus is a serious thing.



                ITS A SERIOUS THING. (except my waifu is a light cruiser ~_~)

                Also Mashi, that's the way the cookie crumbles. Kongou is disappointed in you.

                Meanwhile...I'm going to use Mashi's waifu >:3



                Finally, I'm going to be streaming tonight's live TWG at http://www.twitch.tv/djdai
                Last edited by YoshL; 12-14-2014, 02:31 PM.


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • Charles Claythorne
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2013
                  • 138

                  #53
                  Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                  oiFHIUEHFIESHGFISDHFISDHGIKSUDHGOISHOGHSODGHDF

                  SHE'S MY WAIFU, SHE'S MINE. >

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #54
                    Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                    that's actually pretty funny, looking back at my construction log, i've only ever constructed one kongou


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #55
                      Re: TWG Live I: The Happening






                      And this was the last 4 minutes, lol. Nice



                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #56
                        Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                        oh yeah, by the way, the things up. Watch da 8 hour session at your own risk!!!


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Jtehanonymous
                          Hunger Games Hunty
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 3770

                          #57
                          Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                          I'll be around after 10pm so if a later game does occur like the other two nights, I'll join.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #58
                            Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                            Let's start hanging out now!
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #59
                              Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                              For Sunday's session:

                              Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise cloud communications.

                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #60
                                Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                                At a baby shower. Will be on hopefully before 10...
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...