TWG Live I: The Happening

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #31
    Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

    playing tomorrow night, i gots a party to go to today


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #32
      Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

      This still a thing?
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • RNGRX
        FFR Veteran
        • Oct 2006
        • 683

        #33
        Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

        YA
        Last edited by RNGRX; 12-13-2014, 11:39 PM.

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #34
          Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

          CoME PLAY
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #35
            Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

            don't this game sucks
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #36
              Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

              That's just me DON'T LISTEN
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • RNGRX
                FFR Veteran
                • Oct 2006
                • 683

                #37
                Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                Originally posted by funnygurl555
                don't this game sucks
                ONLY WHEN WE KILL YOU OFF LIKE THAT.

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #38
                  Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                  Originally posted by RNGRX
                  ONLY WHEN WE KILL YOU OFF LIKE THAT.
                  o yeah i hate all of you
                  nice game though r
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Charmoeleon
                    Chargrilled, hot & spicy!
                    • Aug 2013
                    • 267

                    #39
                    Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    o yeah i hate all of you
                    nice game though r
                    Hey, at least you got to play.
                    GG Mashi.
                    10th Official FFR Tournament(D1)-28th
                    badman7772's Tournament of Darkness(D1)-1st
                    Zenith's Cutthroat Tournament(D1)-1st
                    11th Official FFR Tournament(D1)-2nd
                    TheSmexxxyNoobs Ultimate Low Level Tourney(D2)-6th
                    Kawaii025's Tournament of Randomness(D2)-2nd
                    Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2(D2)-3rd
                    FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018(D2)-5th

                    Best AAA: Strength (37)
                    Best Blackflag: Heroes On Your Lawn At Night (53)
                    Best SDG: {Satori} v2 (48)
                    Best FC: Survive (64)



                    Comment

                    • Charles Claythorne
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2013
                      • 138

                      #40
                      Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                      omg hi charmoeleon

                      guys dont listen to people i suck at twg

                      Comment

                      • Charles Claythorne
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2013
                        • 138

                        #41
                        Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                        oh i guess its about time for an avatar chance to celebrate live twgs

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #42
                          Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                          Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                          omg hi charmoeleon

                          guys dont listen to people i suck at twg
                          FUCK YOU AND YoUR STATISTICS
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • Jtehanonymous
                            Hunger Games Hunty
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 3770

                            #43
                            Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                            :'( but

                            was very fun~

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #44
                              Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                              sorry for day 1 suspecting you wrongly xiz ;_;

                              totally nailed shadow though~

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #45
                                Re: TWG Live I: The Happening

                                someone snap me like 30 minutes before this starts so I can get everything configured

                                I'm playing wow today. oops

                                Comment

                                Working...