jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Little Bear
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2013
    • 79

    #121
    Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

    Comment

    • Little Bear
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2013
      • 79

      #122
      Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

      J-Rodd123

      Gut feeling, your very active with your posting but too laid back and hiding under the radar.

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #123
        Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

        lol

        ok well yea to go off emerald, James was so quick to bandwagon on vic day one, possible connection to V. But then he ended up keeping his vote on vic who had no other votes, this just seemed like a pretty weak after the thought distancing tactic to me

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #124
          Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          lol

          ok well yea to go off emerald, James was so quick to bandwagon on vic day one, possible connection to V. But then he ended up keeping his vote on vic who had no other votes, this just seemed like a pretty weak after the thought distancing tactic to me
          Wasn't a bandwagon vote. I had my own reason to why I had voted for Viccica (which I won't reiterate again).
          bananas


          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #125
            Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

            well why did you keep your vote on her without arguing it then, even as everyone was changing? could have easily went to netjet but you didn't vocalize any opposition to that option

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • James May
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2012
              • 3817

              #126
              Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              well why did you keep your vote on her without arguing it then, even as everyone was changing? could have easily went to netjet but you didn't vocalize any opposition to that option
              I didn't see any reason to vote for NetJet. I simply saw that NetJet had just made an error and that error made him get insta'd. Viccica was the only one that I saw had concrete evidence (albeit it was minor) and even if V had used it as a "pressure vote", I had this feeling that Viccica was a wolf and that post was enough to make me vote for her.

              Though, I just want to know Emerald, what's the reason behind voting for me? I'm just curious.

              Besides Jarrod, who else was I going to vote for without any evidence without risking a phantom vote?
              bananas


              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #127
                Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                fair enough

                yoman where you at

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • yo man im awesome
                  soleil ardent
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2007
                  • 6514

                  #128
                  Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                  right here, was at my grandparents' house all day.

                  Huh, Fiction's gone.

                  Well, going along with what I said before the end of day one, I believe James May is hiding something under that sheepishness. Sure it's who you are normally, but it doesn't mean you can't use it.

                  James May

                  Originally posted by choof
                  you double dad loving dipshit
                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                  Originally posted by smartdude1212
                  I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #129
                    Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                    right here, was at my grandparents' house all day.

                    Huh, Fiction's gone.

                    Well, going along with what I said before the end of day one, I believe James May is hiding something under that sheepishness. Sure it's who you are normally, but it doesn't mean you can't use it.

                    James May
                    mfw, my posts haven't given you any indication that I'm not hiding anything yet. I'm not hiding anything, anything that I'm saying is in plain sight, 100% transparent. Anyhow, tomorrow I'll go more into detail.
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #130
                      Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                      Let's look at two things here
                      1. Six people voted on netjet and he got insta-lynched and was human. The chances, with eleven people remaining, that no wolves were on this lynch are phenomenally low, especially considering the lynch was on a human. Think of it this way, 3 wolves + netjet + 6 humans = 10 players. There's no way in hell six ignorant humans magically coalesced on killing one of their own day 1. Wolves had a hand in this, and one good way to narrow the discussion for the day is to ask the question "who on the wagon was a wolf? when would a wolf hop on the wagon?"
                      2. Fiction is dead. One of the more obvious choices, but he was also on the bandwagon. This helps narrow our search. It tells me there's likely one FFYa member guiding the pack.

                      We need to start looking at those people on the bandwagon closely, because simple math says we got a target in here, and there's more evidence on these people than anyone else:
                      1. emerald000
                      2. viccica
                      3. yo man i'm awesome
                      4. krauthammer
                      5. myself

                      I'm not super suspicious of krauthammer after yesterday, he posted a pretty reasonable defense of himself. emerald isn't giving me a wolfy vibe either. i can see both viccica and yoman as wolves easily.

                      yoman's already got someone pressuring him and I'd like to hear more from viccica as her hop on the wagon was good timing for a wolf and it seemed a little lazy compared to my expectations of her. Another thing about viccica is she chastised netjet for sloppy play, but I had the sense that she was coming in here with a mindset to teach others, so using that as a justification for a vote didn't really jive with me -- it showed a marked change in what I anticipated her mindset to be before the game started and after it started.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #131
                        Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                        For those that care, I've updated Netjet's story. I'll post Fiction's after i take a shower.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #132
                          Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                          V

                          you know why

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #133
                            Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            V

                            you know why
                            Hey bro stop being terrible at this game and look at the evidence in front of you instead of having some weird hunch you can't articulate guide you.

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #134
                              Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                              YMIA

                              I just have this hunch that Kevin is a wolf. Master wolf? Maybe. But I doubt it but I can see that he's a wolf. I'll go further into details tomorrow on my reasoning to as why I voted for him
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • Viccica
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 702

                                #135
                                Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                                List of people I could feasibly see killing Gun n1:
                                (I should note, the most likely people are those that have played with gun previously or at least communicate with him from time to time. This is pretty much everyone but my reasoning behind specific people are below)
                                Emerald - Association from previous games.
                                Jrodd - Assumed he was good, might kill due to feeling of threat/aiming for a neutral kill
                                V - Aiming for a neutral kill outside of FFYa players (myself, jrodd, fiction) but with the intent on keeping active players in the game.


                                List of people that voted for NetJet:
                                V
                                Fiction
                                Emy
                                Me
                                Kraut
                                Yo_man


                                List of people that I think would kill Fiction:
                                Everyone but V.


                                List of UTR/inactives:
                                Little Bear
                                Lumphowekugfhskfnvf



                                List of people I know nothing about:
                                EVERYONE EXCEPT EMY, FIC AND V


                                Things to note:
                                James May is being very wishy washy. He's been voting with the tide and not posting anything substantial himself. I feel he's riding on the shirttails of other players, indicative of an attempt at UTR wolf play. I don't get the 'bored human' vibe from him nor do I get the 'lost noob' vibe which are the two most common forms of human (in)activity.

                                J-rodd may as well have a leash and Fiction/V fanboy shirt with the way he has been. He's literally been doing nothing but ego-stroking this whole game. Seriously dude, brown smudge, your nose.

                                Kraut has been very active and engaging on AIM from what I can tell (he's one of the few that have sought me out). I have no strong feeling on him but his activity is noteworthy. He also was the first to mention the bodyguard should come out to deter a lynch. That is indicative of human behavior. Leaning (slightly) human for him.

                                yo man has not been very active but typically has said things that make sense from my perspective. He's made solid points and inferences that make me believe he is human.

                                Emerald hasn't posted much but to mention the bit about phantoms. Now, this is something I feel would typically be obvious but I find it interesting that of all the discussion that was happening during the day phase, phantoms were the thing on his mind. It's almost as though it was being discussed between him and someone else. Getting a wolf feeling from Emy.

                                Lumphohgbvfswjhgdbvfsdgv has made all of two posts, one sarcastically scoffing about how lynching netjet was SUCH A BAD IDEA but offerring no insight as to why or how it was (I think we can all agree at this point that Net played a HORRIBLE human game and seemed like a wolf). This seems like a 'lol im obviously human u guys are dum'. It seems like some poorly planned posturing to me.
                                Dear sirs,
                                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                                Sincerely,

                                Your Client
                                Eco Friendly
                                ♥~Chu

                                Comment

                                Working...