jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #106
    Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    I mean, the bodyguard should only come out when he's under pressure and about to get lynched. Then we can wait for counterclaims, if we don't hear any then, cool, we kill someone else - if we do, we hear em both out. Maybe kill both.
    what happened to this net

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #107
      Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

      well fuck

      stop posting people besides me

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #108
        Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

        well...that was unexpected...
        bananas


        Comment

        • Little Bear
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2013
          • 79

          #109
          Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

          Okay, I've skimmed through and got some suspicions, I'll wait how people act till day before I say.

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #110
            Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

            Alright, so now that Night 2 is up, let's see who will die. Anyhow, let's see where this goes and gl to those who survives Night 2.
            bananas


            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #111
              Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

              thanks for that insightful post
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • lumphoboextreme
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2005
                • 8592

                #112
                Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                lol really. why you guys all hop on the netjet bandwagon. i afk too much -_-

                Comment

                • Little Bear
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2013
                  • 79

                  #113
                  Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                  Do you get phantoms in this game?

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #114
                    Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                    Originally posted by Little Bear
                    Do you get phantoms in this game?
                    yep.

                    Originally posted by Fiction
                    thanks for that insightful post
                    o...

                    Originally posted by lumph
                    lol really. why you guys all hop on the netjet bandwagon. i afk too much -_-
                    life kills ya mang.
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • Little Bear
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2013
                      • 79

                      #115
                      Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                      I'm on Aim, add me or message me or whatever you do.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #116
                        Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                        Sleep came poorly that night.

                        Near everyone felt the desire to run, to scream, but it was for naught. The doors were bound shut, there were no windows, and the walls were solid as could be. People tried to set up sleep shifts, but who slept in what shifts couldn't be decided.

                        Finally the room quieted.....and the lights went out.


                        Someone screamed. No scratch that, lots of people screamed. Was that movement? What was that sound? Was a killer right next to you?
                        "Stop moving and shut up"
                        The voice was commanding, but the fervor quieted.
                        "We need to listen, this is an opportunity for them to strike. We might be able to catch them if it isn't too late..."

                        Everyone listened intently. For something, anything...... and the lights came back on.

                        FictionJunction was lying dead in the center of the room.


                        FictionJunction has been killed. He was a Human

                        1. Gun92 (james92hofmann@hotmail.com)
                        2. FictionJunction (fikshonjunkshon)
                        3. Viccica (MMViccica)
                        4. Vendetta21 (Thenamesalec)
                        5. yo_man_im_awesome (mppanther131)
                        6. Little_Bear (wee.micky@hotmail.com)
                        7. Lumphoboextreme (steve123312)
                        8. James May (midigami44)
                        9. Krauthammer (nflorezrojas@gmail.com)
                        10. J-Rodd123 (jarrodpsutka@hotmail.com)
                        11. NetJet! (ShadowFFR)
                        12. Emerald000 (emerald3x0)

                        It is now day 2. Day 2 will end Friday 1/18/13 at 5:00 pm EST

                        My AIM is DarkManticorex2. I'm here for any questions you may have.
                        Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 01-18-2013, 10:58 PM.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #117
                          Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                          Rip Fiction. Oh well, I'll get to the voting stuff tomorrow since today I'm busy @_@
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • Little Bear
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 79

                            #118
                            Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                            Noo, right when I get into AIM my first message person is wolfed, damn you wolves!

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #119
                              Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black



                              edit: that has terrible audio quality. This is better. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgtNnRvAPq4
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • emerald000
                                the Mathemagician~
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 1320

                                #120
                                Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                                I'll start this then.

                                James May

                                Comment

                                Working...