jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yo man im awesome
    soleil ardent
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 6514

    #46
    Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

    Are we going to see like 7 consecutive posts here lol?

    Originally posted by choof
    you double dad loving dipshit
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #47
      Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

      i hope so

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #48
        Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

        maybe it's me, maybe everyone else is out of touch, but jumping on Viccica because she said it was an unfortunate neutral kill is a little ridiculous. Not to mention the whole pack that followed V as he voted for Viccica has yet to flinch at V's vote switch.

        It's p easy to jump on that opportunity but it hardly really gets anything accomplished. One extra vote would've been enough to get Viccica to talk, but two? I don't see any reason to show this level of confidence.

        Plus, I doubt anyone can actually justify the Gun kill as anything other than a random selection. For instance, V and I are essentially immune to n1 deaths because the pool of players who -would- kill either of us is actually much smaller in comparison to everyone else in the roster. It'd be easy to say, oh hey, V wouldn't kill Fiction, Viccica wouldn't kill fiction, Gun wouldn't kill fiction, in fact, I doubt any of the newer players would've killed us. Can you guys put Gun's death through that same process and pick and choose people who would've or would have not killed Gun and justify it?
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #49
          Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

          can you just do it for us?

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #50
            Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

            and we should really stop trying to draw any conclusions from past games everyone in FFR (not ffya) has played because it's been years and nobody here is the same player they were three years ago.

            Like, whatever, Gun played UTR but he added value to discussions every now and then.

            That doesn't exactly point to anyone either.
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #51
              Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              can you just do it for us?
              actually, I can't. I see Gun under the same light I see most of the FFR players.

              This isn't like an FFYa game where everyone has to meta meta metagame to maybe get an idea of who did what for what reasons.
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #52
                Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                where's V, he should be voting for me right about now
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                  not getting the vibe

                  Comment

                  • Netjet!
                    Sic itur ad astra
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 4701

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                    it must have left when fiction got off that plane

                    e: (wasnt an insult, was referring to my earlier post about the hectic vibe btw)
                    Last edited by Netjet!; 01-14-2013, 05:43 PM.
                    RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                      hey, I said something in the group chat about making it easy for the bodyguard to protect people by guiding the wolf kill through posturing and the thread? Well, I totally missed the fact that the bodyguard is a wolfsbane?

                      There's no point in the bodyguard anymore now that the seer is dead.

                      In fact, why would anyone want to trade their life for that of someone else's? I wouldn't protect any of you if I was the bodyguard
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Krauthammer
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2012
                        • 362

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                        fiction what a jerk!!!!!!

                        He, but leaving non-serious remarks aside, I think the Bodyguard can still be valuable, although maybe not in the way you're seeing.

                        Later in the game the Bodyguard can claim and potentially avoid a wrong move. But note how I said later, so Bodyguard, don't claim yet.

                        Unless a general consensus says he/she should!

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                          I mean, the bodyguard should only come out when he's under pressure and about to get lynched. Then we can wait for counterclaims, if we don't hear any then, cool, we kill someone else - if we do, we hear em both out. Maybe kill both.

                          But yeah, assuming we get two bodyguard claims during a day phase and we lynch a wolf, guess who is getting killed that night phase. We control the lynch and the night kill. If the bodyguard isn't killed we get a temporary alliance head.
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                            Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                            I feel like James is using a strategy of changing his vote and basically agreeing with others while adding minimal input to appear as the innocent new player to this, doing so to cover the possible trail that may lead to him being a wolf. That and I feel like he's trying to make jokes about people's absences to stay on a positive note with others.
                            I'm flattered that you find me questionable (angel). But about the jokes, I'm just using it as comic relief :3. Minimal input to my posts? Yes I do that, and I do agree with others but using it as strategy? Nope all my nope. That's just how I generally post (heidy). But still, flattered that you find me questionable Kevin :3
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • emerald000
                              the Mathemagician~
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 1320

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                              Ok, so Viccica made a random remark, and 3 people vote for her right away. I have yet to see a real reason to have her lynched, so I'll put [vote]Netjet![/vote] in there too.

                              Also, I want to remind everyone that inactivity is punished in this game as phantoms. That gives a 0.001 vote to you if you do not vote. The next phantoms give a full vote each. That really helps the wolves in two ways.

                              1- You are inactive and not a threat to them.

                              2- Wolves will be able to get out of a tied vote against them. If there is a wolf with 3 votes on them and somebody with a phantom, they can wait until the last second to all put a vote on that unfortunate guy. 3.001 > 3 so that guy gets lynched and not the wolf. Note that they would only do something as drastic if that would make them win. Otherwise, they can still drive the vote in a way that it takes them one more vote to get lynched than normal.

                              So get out here and put a vote before the deadline.

                              Current votes:

                              Viccica (2/6): James May, Netjet!
                              Netjet! (2/6): Vendetta21, emerald000

                              Comment

                              • emerald000
                                the Mathemagician~
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 1320

                                #60
                                Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                                Right, this is not FFya.

                                NetJet!

                                Comment

                                Working...