jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #226
    Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

    J-rodd went and got himself banned for 3 days.

    I may need a replacement. If you're interested, let me know!
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Little Bear
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2013
      • 79

      #227
      Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

      Me me me me me me

      Comment

      • Pochahontas
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2013
        • 3

        #228
        Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

        it's okay i have permission to only post in this thread on this account

        Comment

        • Pochahontas
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2013
          • 3

          #229
          Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

          and yes i do know its pocahontas

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #230
            Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

            Pochahontas is J-rodd and is cleared to resume play.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #231
              Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • Pochahontas
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2013
                • 3

                #232
                Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                lmfao yaaaaaa that............

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #233
                  Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                  Okay people really were active today.

                  Can we please lynch V so we can survive another day?

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • Viccica
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 702

                    #234
                    Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                    Can we pick anyone before the phase ends? 3/7 it's a wolf, folks.
                    Dear sirs,
                    One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                    In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                    Sincerely,

                    Your Client
                    Eco Friendly
                    ♥~Chu

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #235
                      Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      Can we please lynch V so we can survive another day?
                      don't see the need to ask others, if you're convinced you should have moved your vote, unless you can't kill me until a human votes me first. you were mysteriously absent on day one when the insta-lynch was happening, you were clearly lumphobos main contact but didn't bother to help him get out of trouble on day 2 and just idly let him die and then yelled about it AFTER the timer expired, and you've been planting the seeds of this "V is a wolf" mostly by yourself since yesterday. little bear was a surprising choice, but not so surprising seeing as this is your gambit and he was clearly suspicious of you yesterday. so let's meet in the middle, here

                      j-rodd

                      it takes two to tango so let's dance, buddy.

                      Comment

                      • Viccica
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 702

                        #236
                        Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                        this is so intense
                        Dear sirs,
                        One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                        In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                        Sincerely,

                        Your Client
                        Eco Friendly
                        ♥~Chu

                        Comment

                        • Krauthammer
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2012
                          • 362

                          #237
                          Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                          I can't believe it. Due to personal reasons I'm away most of the Sunday. I check from time to time and the only thing that happened is that JRodd almost got banned for a few days. This has to be the first time I see something like this happen in a TWG game, and it is disappointing.

                          I understand that people aren't willing to vote since it takes one mistake to ruin the whole game, but it is no excuse to not to discuss.

                          Are people so afraid that are willing to let the thread be nothing?

                          I hope that at least people tried to do stuff on AIM. You know what, I'm going to be nosy and press people.

                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #238
                            Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                            Well since people aren't going to vote and I am not risking a phantom or kitb,ymia. I still have suspicions on you.
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • yo man im awesome
                              soleil ardent
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2007
                              • 6514

                              #239
                              Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                              Originally posted by James May
                              Well since people aren't going to vote and I am not risking a phantom or kitb,ymia. I still have suspicions on you.
                              It's nice to be on equal terms, isn't it?

                              James May.

                              P.S. This is actually really intense rofl

                              Originally posted by choof
                              you double dad loving dipshit
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                              Comment

                              • Viccica
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 702

                                #240
                                Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                                Voting for yoman because I can't take this waiting thing and because he voted for both lumpho and netjet who both flipped human. 50% chance I'm right let's see how it goes.
                                Dear sirs,
                                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                                Sincerely,

                                Your Client
                                Eco Friendly
                                ♥~Chu

                                Comment

                                Working...