Guitar Hero. Awesome.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • halomasterman
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2007
    • 8

    #2401
    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

    Yeah Jordan is easy to 5 star and I tap FTW!!!!!!!!

    If anyone wants to play some guitar hero on xbox live just go to my profile message and I will give u my gt. Thanks.
    Last edited by halomasterman; 07-2-2008, 06:20 PM.

    Comment

    • Tibs
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 5235

      #2402
      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

      FC51: Shoot the runner.

      Metal covers of vidya game songs

      Comment

      • Luzife
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2008
        • 1

        #2403
        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

        I 5 starred TTFAF and 600k is next on it. I also have 33 FCs

        Comment

        • nuclearsamurai
          huehuehue
          • Jul 2007
          • 1211

          #2404
          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

          Does anyone else think Guitar Hero: On Tour would fail?

          Think about it.

          Four fret buttons.

          Holding it in some way that is in no way like a regular guitar controller.

          Playing it in some way that is somewhat like a regular guitar controller.

          I'm pretty sure a Nintendo DS is much wider than any fretboard.

          Also, it seems pretty awkward having to look at two screens.
          Last edited by nuclearsamurai; 07-4-2008, 08:46 PM.

          Comment

          • Tibs
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 5235

            #2405
            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

            It's Guitar Hero. It'll sell. If they can sell a whole game on ****ing Aerosmith, they can sell this.

            Metal covers of vidya game songs

            Comment

            • TC_Halogen
              Rhythm game specialist.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2008
              • 19376

              #2406
              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

              Originally posted by nuclearsamurai
              Does anyone else think Guitar Hero: On Tour would fail?
              I thought it would, and sadly, I played it--did not like it at all.

              Originally posted by nuclearsamurai
              Think about it.

              Four fret buttons.
              The lack of one button already made me not think nicely about it, but the buttons are SMALL compared to the original GH controller.

              Originally posted by nuclearsamurai
              Holding it in some way that is in no way like a regular guitar controller.
              Putting a strap around your hand with the DS around it is not natural--it's much harder to properly fret the buttons than it's guitar controller counterpart.

              Originally posted by nuclearsamurai
              Playing it in some way that is somewhat like a regular guitar controller.
              You can't even say THAT. You can get credit for the notes by just TAPPING the area that needs to be used for strumming.

              Originally posted by nuclearsamurai
              I'm pretty sure a Nintendo DS is much wider than any fretboard.
              Yes...yes it is.

              Originally posted by nuclearsamurai
              Also, it seems pretty awkward having to look at two screens.
              Well, not much you can really do about that, I mean, it's the DS for christ sakes.

              Comment

              • [TeRa]
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 9922

                #2407
                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                290,498 on can't be saved
                I could probably raise it a tiny bit, but I'm not gonna bother getting the squeezing down, that stuffs to hard, I'm happy with this score

                Been playing a lot since I got my 360 back, 485k on one, probably bad, but it was nearly a 100k improvement lmfao.

                Comment

                • argo15
                  FFR Veteran
                  • May 2006
                  • 1863

                  #2408
                  Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                  5* all On Tour songs, won't be a fun game untill they make a harder one.

                  Comment

                  • Biff_tech
                    so the 17 ate the 12 eh.
                    • Oct 2004
                    • 826

                    #2409
                    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                    I was looking forward to making retarded sounds that others could try to "sing", but apparently there is no vocals in song creation sadness.
                    CLICK \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

                    Sig by Darkmonkey AKA Clowd

                    Comment

                    • nuclearsamurai
                      huehuehue
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 1211

                      #2410
                      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                      Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                      You can't even say THAT. You can get credit for the notes by just TAPPING the area that needs to be used for strumming.
                      Please tell me you're kidding.

                      Comment

                      • [TeRa]
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 9922

                        #2411
                        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                        476k on ttfaf, old score was 443k I think, so pretty cool improvement, got a video of it as well
                        (Uploading, will edit)

                        Also beat my helicopter score a tiny bit, 351,450, I was making a video of a FC, trying to start putting lots of GH vids on my youtube account, but my camera shut off...oh well, rank like 118 on the leaderboards old score was about 1k lower.
                        (Pretty cool considering the best score is high 352k)

                        I'll probably have a 3's and 7's FC soon also :O

                        Edit: Here's that TTFAF vid
                        Last edited by [TeRa]; 07-8-2008, 04:53 PM.

                        Comment

                        • sasukekun997
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 101

                          #2412
                          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                          When You Were Young
                          Number of the Beast
                          Miss Murder

                          Miss Murder was a Few Months Ago, But the Other 2 were Recorded Just a Few Hours Ago and Yes, They are MY videos!! And SOMEBODY COMMENT!! Please?
                          Last edited by sasukekun997; 07-9-2008, 11:11 PM. Reason: Typos
                          Originally posted by Beethovens mask
                          ...I could jack off and fc this song at the same time
                          Originally posted by ninjaKIWI
                          Suck Zaghurims penis and oops out comes simfiles
                          I love you Cherokee!!

                          Comment

                          • [TeRa]
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 9922

                            #2413
                            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                            Cool number of the beast :O

                            Just got my first 5 star on The Way It Ends, good score for a first 5 star
                            Went from 285k, to 330k, to 361k (which didn't make the cutoff...), to 413k

                            Comment

                            • TD_AIDS
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2006
                              • 120

                              #2414
                              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                              This game hates me lmfao I have the red ring of death now



                              Though I got like 530k on TTFAF online, and 5 Starred TDWDTG

                              Comment

                              • s0ulst0n3
                                <SPACE FOR RENT>
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 2076

                                #2415
                                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                                Wow, GH:A was incredibly easy to get every achievement. All I need is Soul Saver now. I hate Battle Mode though. >.>

                                Nice job on a 5* on TWIE Tera.
                                PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
                                ~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

                                Comment

                                Working...